CTD Prepar3d V5 a319-321

bjablonka8120

I wonder if someone could help me. I just purchased the a319-a321 packqage for P3v5 and everytime a load one of the planes I am getting a CTD. This only happens with the AS planes and not with any other default or addons such as PMDG, Q400 etc. I tried to reinstall it several times but it still does not work. Hate to have spent close to 80Euros and not being able to run them. I have a 4790k, 32gb ram, 980ti.

I would appreciate any ideas of what I can do.

Thanks

Bernd

Hello,

I have P3d V4 and V5.

I downloaded the new verzion of A319-A321 Bundle for P3D V5.

The installation file ran fine, but the aircraft didn't appear in the list of simulator.

What have I done wrong? What do I need to do to make it work well?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Bakter

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 6/5/2020 at 10:13 AM, bjablonka8120 said:

I wonder if someone could help me. I just purchased the a319-a321 packqage for P3v5 and everytime a load one of the planes I am getting a CTD. This only happens with the AS planes and not with any other default or addons such as PMDG, Q400 etc. I tried to reinstall it several times but it still does not work. Hate to have spent close to 80Euros and not being able to run them. I have a 4790k, 32gb ram, 980ti.

I would appreciate any ideas of what I can do.

Thanks

Bernd

We had some reports, where a deactivated Trueglass solved CTD. \gauges\trueglass.dll

• Deputy Sheriffs
33 minutes ago, bakter said:

Hello,

I have P3d V4 and V5.

I downloaded the new verzion of A319-A321 Bundle for P3D V5.

The installation file ran fine, but the aircraft didn't appear in the list of simulator.

What have I done wrong? What do I need to do to make it work well?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Bakter

Please open your own topic. Your problem is something complete different.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived