key combination panel and cameras

meirellesmm

Hi!
I have two doubts that I can't solve in any way, related to the airbus a319,21,21e 30 panel shortcut keys.
The shortcut keys, for example: Shift + 1, Shift + 2 etc., show some specific instruments. But I need ND, and it doesn't appear on the shortcut list. Is there a way for me to exchange one already existing for ND? See the shortcut list attached to the photo. For example: Shift + 8 is ECAML. I wanted to switch to ND for example, or any of them. I tried to do it through panel.cfg, I couldn't. I tried to see it on Aircraft.cfg and I wasn't successful either. It seems to be simple by logic, but I was not able to.
Another doubt related also to shortcuts, are the keys F10, F11 and F12. They show different views than what is configured by default in P3d. I'm honestly used to clicking on the F12, for example and seeing the outside of the aircraft, and I would like to continue like this. Something has been configured (and I don't know where) to change the f10, f11 and f12 keys for specific views only in the case of the aerosoft Airbus. That would be another thing that I would like to change, and I couldn't do that either!
See the pictures and please, ( panel menu and the ND, that i want it )  if you have time, help me solve these two small problems, which would help me a lot ..
Thank you all

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Archived