Rudder

atesz76

Hi ,

The rudder keep itself on the left side during the taxi and after the landing for A320 and a330 as well. Auto rudder switched on. 

I hope someone already asked the same but I haven’t seen anywhere.

Regards,

Attila

1 hour ago, atesz76 said:

Hi ,

The rudder keep itself on the left side during the taxi and after the landing for A320 and a330 as well. Auto rudder switched on. 

I hope someone already asked the same but I haven’t seen anywhere.

Regards,

Attila

Actually, the Auto Rudder function is more of a coordination tool than a replacement for not having a rudder pedal.  I understand that it's easy to confuse this, so we ensured everyone who considered purchasing the aircraft understood that a Rudder Axis was absolutely required for this software.

So, the answer is... you must have a Rudder Axis (Joystick with Rudder Control) to use the aircraft properly.

The good news is there are a nice range of very expensive joysticks with a twist rudder, which is ideal for the Airbus.  Below is a link to a page showing multiple Joysticks with twist rudder axis.  If the link does not work for you, simply google "Joystick with Twist Rudder".

Best wishes my friend.

https://www.amazon.com/Joysticks-Twist-Controllers/s?rh=n%3A402048011%2Cp_n_feature_keywords_browse-bin%3A3372584011

This is a very sarcastic and unacceptable answer. Do you think when I chose your products I assumed this very disrespectful answer. I am very fed up to be polite ! This product just bloody doesn’t work. Cause me more anger than joy.

I hope you can change your manner for the future!   

52 minutes ago, atesz76 said:

This is a very sarcastic and unacceptable answer. Do you think when I chose your products I assumed this very disrespectful answer. I am very fed up to be polite ! This product just bloody doesn’t work. Cause me more anger than joy.

I am terribly sorry you feel that way, though I sincerely struggle to understand why you do.  My job is to assist our customers with a wide variety of our products, which includes being honest and factual with them about our products and help them to understand information about our products.

If you will take a look at the screen shot of the System Requirements section of the Airbus Professional Product Page you will find that I was accurate in telling you that a Rudder Axis (channel) is required for this product.  Just below the screen shot are links to the A320/A321 and A330 Professional Product pages as well. After reviewing this information I hope you can understand that I was merely relaying the facts to you about this product and how it works.

System Requirements Screen Shot (Click on image to enlarge).

Please login to display this image.

Direct Link to the Airbus Professional A320/A321 Product Page, System Requirements - CLICK HERE.

Direct Link to the Airbus Professional A330 Product page, System Requirements - CLICK HERE.

After considering the information that I have shared with you (above), if you still feel the same way as your did when you wrote your above response then please answer my questions below and in the spirit of good customer service and a willingness to improve, I promise to make every effort to do so.

1. What did you find to be sarcastic in my initial response to you?

2. What in my response did you find to be unacceptable?

3. What do you believe does not work in the product we advertised?

Before you answer these questions,

My questions above are not intended to be sarcastic. If you still feel the same way about my response after reconsidering the information in this reply, then please answer my questions sincerely and I will take your comments under advisement - after all, everyone can improve and I'm always happy to do so.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

• Aerosoft
On 6/5/2020 at 12:45 AM, atesz76 said:

Yes sir, the product work fine if you your hardware has all the bits that are clearly stated as requirements. 

As you state you are not willing to be polite anymore I think it is better that this topic is closed.

Archived