Ohh Man! "toga lk" winking at me!

I always been flying the A320/21 But it's been 6 months since I last flight and trying to get make my memories.

When I take off the aircraft tends to not do what it should do, climb that extra higher with nose up higher. And I get "toga lk" blinking at me. Never had that problem before and the speeds are also very low and it's not doing the speeds to what it been setup to do.

I was able to climb to 2000 feet then pull back on the thrust then move it back to CL then able to setup speed then it goes away.  Also one of my flights I had to set speed manual since the MCMU isn't doing it, It is but under 5000 feet and still doing 250knots? hell no, wanted to do 200 or below. At least when coming into EGKK ILS works and all I had to do is descend more as I was to high and came in nicely.  

I'd recommend to fly the tutorial flight a couple times to get back into flying the Airbus. TOGA LK is just one of the features explained in it.

3 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

I'd recommend to fly the tutorial flight a couple times to get back into flying the Airbus. TOGA LK is just one of the features explained in it.

WHat's your recmemanded video then! 

The decent last flight I did in a A320 was on the FSX verion, before that didn't even have the tablet 

Why video? I recommend the tutorial flight. The one which comes with the documentation of the Airbus. There is only one.

Archived