RealLight and TrueGlass wrong installation folder

Hello!

Why is the Airbus A318-321 installer creating a "Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Gauges" folder to install RealLight and TrueGlass.

I have Prepar3D v4 completely uninstalled and fight only with Prepar3D v5 at the moment.

In the "Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\Gauges" folder I can only find TrueGlass from a previous add-on installation.

Regards

Gerhard

I noticed this as well in the V1.4.0.0 of the A320/A321. But fixed in the V1.4.0.1. However, Prepar3D V4\Gauges is still created.

Only difference from prior version is it did not install at all to my V5, and only in V4 folder. But now V1.4.0.1 also installed properly in my v5 the trueglass and reallight gauges.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I think the installer is creating the P3DV4 folder, when there was a v4 installation, even when v4 is now uninstalled.
The Reallight/Trueglass installers are checking the registry for the sim paths. I bet uninstall of v4 does not remove all registry entries.

Archived