As Updater

Hi i am having an issue with the updater, i have the lastest windows 10  version (2004) installed.  

when i turn off my anti-virus the software installs fine and i am able to use AS updater, but as soon as i turn it back on and go to load the AS updater the screen will load up white then disappear within a few seconds.

i have put the whole Aerosoft file that is located in my Document as an exclusion, but no joy.

any help would be great.

After testing with windows Real time protection off the As updater works fine, but once real time protection is turned back on it will load a white screen then close in seconds. so i turned it back real time protection back off and the As updater works fine.

My Conclusion is that windows Real time protection is thinking that the AS Updater is some sort of Malware.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Could indeed be the reason. You can report this to the developer of your AV software, but I woul be surprised if you get a response. Even Aerosoft doesnt get a response.

Hi,

Please check my post here: 

The reason might be corrupted xml file. I was facing such several times already. It seems some antivirus "don't like" how the updater works and make changes to xml files or it comes wrong with the installation for the small buses. There is nothing wrong with the one for A330.

Hope the above helps.

9 minutes ago, Goshob said:

Hi,

Please check my post here: 

The reason might be corrupted xml file. I was facing such several times already. It seems some antivirus "don't like" how the updater works and make changes to xml files or it comes wrong with the installation for the small buses. There is nothing wrong with the one for A330.

Hope the above helps.

hi

thank you but windows anti virus is all off and I have no other anti virus !  still not working..

thanx again

38 minutes ago, Naif Alloush said:

hi

thank you but windows anti virus is all off and I have no other anti virus !  still not working..

thanx again

Did you check / edit the file?

1 minute ago, Sabre10 said:

Goshob, you suggestion has helped to find and fix the problem for me with the Updater. 

Thanks.

My pleasure to help! :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived