a320 professional-p3dv5 hf1 Lights

Uzo Nwosu

Just now, Uzo Nwosu said:

Hello,

Two Issues:

1. Integral lights, dome lights not working and yes Shaders have been flushed with no effect.

2. IRU Align time counting down from 400 minutes so I'll be here all night waiting from cold and dark.

Any thoughts?

Before I give you my thoughts, may I ask when you installed P3Dv5?

When P3DV5 HF1 was released. The IR issue is ok now, I think it went crazy after multiple cold and dark resets troubleshooting the lights.

Thanks 

49 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Before I give you my thoughts, may I ask when you installed P3Dv5?

Hi, I have P3DV5 as well as HF1 since it was released. The IR issue is ok now, I think it went crazy after multiple cold and dark resets troubleshooting the lights.

Are your overhead integral and dome lights working?

Thanks 

3 hours ago, Uzo Nwosu said:

Hi, I have P3DV5 as well as HF1 since it was released. The IR issue is ok now, I think it went crazy after multiple cold and dark resets troubleshooting the lights.

Are your overhead integral and dome lights working?

Thanks 

There are problems with the lighting.  The best thing to do is follow the following thread:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/152170-our-busses-in-p3d-v5-collection-topic/

Archived