issue on my radar screen

itai5

If we haven't already said, Welcome to the Forums!

Sorry to hear that you're having issues.  We can certainly help, but first....

Terminology is everything in flight sim, and when I saw the term "Radar Screen" in the title of your post I was absolutely confused.  It's actually called a Navigation Display (also referred to as "ND").  When you get some time, please take a look at the documentation as using the correct terminology when posting will help  your posts to get answered faster and more accurately.

Also, our forums are searchable, and if you had searched for P3Dv5 Navigation Display you would have found the solution to your issue immediately.  Now, we don't mind you posting instead of searching, it's not a problem. I'm just thinkiing of you, and if I were you I'd love to have an answer right away instead of having to wait for it.

Anyway, please see the post below, which will solve your issue for you.  If  you have more questions or problems about this issue please follow up in that thread.

Best wishes my friend!

Archived