A320 Professional dark VC textures after livery installation

Hi,

I have installed an easyjet livery for the a320 professional in Prepar3d V5 manually as the livery installer does not work for me. After installing the livery manually I have now got partial dark VC textures only for that specific aircraft. All other aircrafts VC textures are fine. 

Previously, I was using P3D V4.5 and I did not have a problem with cockpit textures (I installed it manually in V4.5 as well), the livery worked very well without any texture issues. Could it be a problem with P3D V5? I am aware that P3D V5 has some serious issues already.

I have tried reinstalling the livery manually several times but I am still getting the same issue as shown in the image of the cockpit.

Thank you 

Please login to display this image.

Please see default easyjet livery that comes with the aircraft, (first image with no problems), and the new easyjet livery I have installed (second and third image). There seems to be an issue with the new livery textures on the main instruments panel. 

All images were taken at the same location.

Thank you for all the suggestions. I am going to use P3D V4.5  for now as the extreme wind shifts in P3DV5 make the aircraft almost unflyable!, and also that the livery will work fully. I think I'll wait for hotfix 2 to be released. Maybe that will help resolve some of the texture issues in the VC.  

Archived