I can't adjust CoG right

mindyerbeak

I’m using the a330 fuel planner (advanced) but I can’t figure out how to adjust the COG right. I mean I use simbrief, plan a flight and enter the Pax and cargo and fuel suggested but when I move the adjust Cog left or right the tow%mac numbers (percentages) don’t turn green.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

18 minutes ago, mindyerbeak said:

I’m using the a330 fuel planner (advanced) but I can’t figure out how to adjust the COG right. I mean I use simbrief, plan a flight and enter the Pax and cargo and fuel suggested but when I move the adjust Cog left or right the tow%mac numbers (percentages) don’t turn green.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Which simulator?  Which version and type of Airbus (the version can be found in the ASUpdater).

Example:  P3D v4.5.14.34698?

Example:  A320 version 1.3.1.0

Sounds to me like you have the aircraft overweight.   Have you followed the instructions in the following thread?

I also believe that only the TOW%MAC will change colors.

I hope this has been helpful!

Best wishes!

p3dv5, a330 latest version 1.0.2.0. 

the figures you see in the picture are from  simbrief (257 pax, 0 cargo and 11415kg fuel). No mater which way I moved the sliders tow%mac does not turn green.

COG

• Deputy Sheriffs

The CoG is adjusted by moving cargo in the cargo bays. No Cargo, nothing to adjust.
But 30.4 is fully ok.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
21 hours ago, mindyerbeak said:

Hi,

I understand but isn't  TOW%MAC supposed to turn green for it to be ok ?

There is a optimal, yes. But all in the TO range is OK. That's equal to the green band on the trimwheel.

Archived