AES 1.94 released!

OPabst

once again you guys (AES team) rock !!!!

i've been dreaming about since AES first came out. And finally , my dream come true.

Anyway, my VHHH2005b doesn't look boring anymore. It's back to life . I have to thank you AES development team again for putting such effort on it.

Finally , I have a request here. since you guys made a first step in Asia for Hong Kong, How about work a little bit more. The Samsoft pub Taipei (RCTP) , Singapore (WSSS) and Macau (VMMC) are awesome too!!!

Thank you AES

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be.

KLAX will require additional work for the developers to support AES, because as Oliver said, the jetways there are integrated in the terminal structure, so it has to be reworked to allow AES. That's exactly the same as in Bergen, it's just that, since KLAX is *much* larger than Bergen, it would have been impossible to do in this AES release and, we are also quite busy working at KORD...

So we think it will come, but definitely after KORD release.

Is this also an issue with KDCA?

Just downloaded AES 1.94 but haven't installed yet, then again Oliver and his AES team has never let us down :D

I really hope that more asian sceneries (Singapore, Japan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia....etc) will follow, although I know Oliver and his team are very busy with other airportd that's lined up for future AES development.

1 suggestion though, can future AES be modified so user can determined where vehicles should lined up, especially the service truck. I have this problem with my TU-154M as the position of door for the air stair and the service truck's door is not proportional (will post picture once I get home from work for better understanding).

Once again, great work Oliver & AES Team....waiting for more surprises in your work to come :P

I also dream of AESing Asia.

I have already sent an email to Samsoft about AESing their excellent Singapore Changi.

http://www.samsoftpub.com/scenery/FS2004-T...e/singapore.htm

However, no answer came back and it's been more than a week now. :?

Good we have excellent freeware Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta. Maybe Oliver will take care of them one day.

Plus, of course, payware Overland's Tokyo Narita and Osaka Kansai.

By the way has anyone contacted them yet? If not, I can do that.

Time will show. I'm sure Oliver is very busy.

Best regards,

Rafal

I also dream of AESing Asia.

I have already sent an email to Samsoft about AESing their excellent Singapore Changi.

http://www.samsoftpub.com/scenery/FS2004-T...e/singapore.htm

However, no answer came back and it's been more than a week now. :?

Good we have excellent freeware Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta. Maybe Oliver will take care of them one day.

Plus, of course, payware Overland's Tokyo Narita and Osaka Kansai.

Time will show. I'm sure Oliver is very busy.

Best regards,

Rafal

Well don't get your hope too high. I asked for support a long time ago and never get any response. I don't think that their forum is alive.

VORJAB....that'll be great if you could contact the people for the freeware scenery. As what HendrikH wrote, the forum and support in Samsoft is pratically "dead". I asked for support for my Taipei scenery, and it took them 3 WEEKS :evil: to reply, very dissapointing support for such a good scenery.

Maybe HendrikH could help us contact the Indonesian scenery authors :lol:

I'll try contacting the Overland site, hope they'll give me an answer soon.

Anybody else could contact the Thai, Malaysia, Philippines and Korea scenery's author(s)?

VORJAB....that'll be great if you could contact the people for the freeware scenery. As what HendrikH wrote, the forum and support in Samsoft is pratically "dead". I asked for support for my Taipei scenery, and it took them 3 WEEKS :evil: to reply, very dissapointing support for such a good scenery.

Maybe HendrikH could help us contact the Indonesian scenery authors :lol:

I'll try contacting the Overland site, hope they'll give me an answer soon.

Anybody else could contact the Thai, Malaysia, Philippines and Korea scenery's author(s)?

I don't mind helping with some Indonesian scenery. There are some good ones out there from Mr. Budi Santoso. He made WIII, WRSJ, WIIJ. But before I do this, I'd like to know if Oliver is interested and where the author can contact him?

I don't mind helping with some Indonesian scenery. There are some good ones out there from Mr. Budi Santoso. He made WIII, WRSJ, WIIJ. But before I do this, I'd like to know if Oliver is interested and where the author can contact him?

Hi HendrikH......that would be nice. I've been bored with my Indonesian scenery since i'm no wizz with FS9 (no ai for my Indo scenery expect from those provided by Project AI & WOAI :oops: ) so my Indo airports are pretty empty :(

Oliver....can you please help HendrikH with this matter?

Thanks.

PS. Just contacted Overland earlier on, hopefully they get back to me soon :wink:

• Developer

Hi,

thanks for making the contacts, it maybe helps when you ask for that. I can't say which airports I can make or not, but when I have a sourcelink and a contact, I can take a look to that.

You can give them the email address info@aerosoft.com

Mathijs will forward the info to me.

Great work on this version as always Oliver. Keep the releases coming and I'll keep buying. I'm about to go get EHAM and will be waiting on KLAX.

PS- Oliver it would be highly appreciated if you could ask someone at Aerosoft to create some AES banners that can be used as signatures in our posts. 8) :) My signature is copywritten but you have my permission to use it 8) :) .

• Aerosoft
Great work on this version as always Oliver. Keep the releases coming and I'll keep buying. I'm about to go get EHAM and will be waiting on KLAX.

PS- Oliver it would be highly appreciated if you could ask someone at Aerosoft to create some AES banners that can be used as signatures in our posts. 8) :) My signature is copywritten but you have my permission to use it 8) :) .

Something like "AES Super User" ?

Something like "AES Super User" ?

Ooohhh, I like that one alot Mathjis; in fact I just :wink: borrowed :wink: it. But I meant pictured banners. For example the AES picture on the European page with the nose of an Easyjet 737 being pushed back. A pic like that with "AES Super User" neatly put in the foreground would just be absolutely awesome.

Got a reply from Overland this morning :D and I asked them to contact you Oliver through Mathjis (info@aerosoft.com)

I think this is a positive thing from the people at Overland. I also requested them to take a look at AES and try them out to see the possibility of using it for their Airports.

Hope they get back to me soon with the expected "Yes" as an answer :wink:

Hi Oliver, is there any chance to make serbia and montenegro airports, precisely for Belgrade (LYBE), Tivat (LYTV) and Podgorica (LYPG). Theese sceneries are freeware, and free for download from www.scgvacc.net .

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Mathjis I know this has to be at the bottom of the "to do" list, if it's even on it, but is there any word on those AES banners. Just wanted to know if I should be looking forward to it, or to just forget it completely.

Oliver, I just installed the 1st Scenery made by CLS. Must say it's wonderful! Any chance of adding AES to it? Ill post at their forum, hoping their team would be able to contact you.

Cheers!

PS. Has Overland made any contact to you yet?

Got a reply from Overland this morning :D and I asked them to contact you Oliver through Mathjis (info@aerosoft.com)

I think this is a positive thing from the people at Overland. I also requested them to take a look at AES and try them out to see the possibility of using it for their Airports.

Hope they get back to me soon with the expected "Yes" as an answer :wink:

:D:D:D

Yes I agree, I like also all airport make by OVERLAND ... that's the great airports for a low price and very good design and frame rate !

I hope also have AES in some time for this airports !

Great

Manuel.

• 2 weeks later...

Oliver, when you say that AES can't be done with Swedflight scenerys

do you mean that the airports with jetways can't be done or all of them?

Have you checked if AES can be done with norway airports?

Here in Sweden, we have a lot of great freeware scenerys among them: LP Ängelholm and SDT Dala airport (will soon be released).

(sorry for my bad english!)

/Marcus

And a message to you and you're crew:

May I make a little request for future version of AES? Is possible to have, once arrived to an airport, displayed with the gates number also the "type" of gate, like small, heavy ecc?

Thx.

Oliver, this is a reply from Overland

Dear Mr.Alex.T,

This is Overland Japan again.

Thank you for the proposal.

By the way,we already sent message to them.

But unfortunately we haven't get any reply until today.

Of course AES seems very nice and we are interested in cooperate with them.

But,I'm sorry we don't have enough time to solicit many times.:-(

Best regards,

Overland Japan

I know you're a busy person, furthermore you're preparing AES 1.95 amongst other things. If you have the time, could you please reply to them as they have already shown interest for their airport to be AES'ed.

Thanks!

• Developer
Oliver, this is a reply from Overland

Dear Mr.Alex.T,

This is Overland Japan again.

Thank you for the proposal.

By the way,we already sent message to them.

But unfortunately we haven't get any reply until today.

Of course AES seems very nice and we are interested in cooperate with them.

But,I'm sorry we don't have enough time to solicit many times.:-(

Best regards,

Overland Japan

I know you're a busy person, furthermore you're preparing AES 1.95 amongst other things. If you have the time, could you please reply to them as they have already shown interest for their airport to be AES'ed.

Thanks!

Can you please forward this email to info@aerosoft.com with the request to forward it to me. If there is the email of overland included, I will send them a answer. At the moment, no message reached me.