AES 1.94 released!

OPabst

Finally EHAM added to AES :o that's so great.....hope KLAX will be added soon :roll:

VHHH as the 1st Asian to be on AES is a great move, I was getting bored of it as there's no "realistic" action in the airport. Hope it will bring attention to asian scenery makers like Overland which I so much hoped to be added soon and also many other asian capital's airports.

Can't wait for the release of AES 1.94.

Thank you Oliver and the AES team that make this possible!!!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Hong Kong Chek Lap Kok by Thomas Kwong

2. Hong Kong Kai Tak by 9Dragons

3. Amsterdam Schiphol by Cloud9

4. Bergen Fliesland by Cloud9

5. Athens Venizelos by HSP

What about the rest?

I can see Helsinki, but I'm not sure if it is FISD (I hope) or not?

I am not sure about the rest.

Will you shed more light ad reveal the secret, please? :wink:

Best regards,

Rafal

Picture 4: EFHK by FISD

Picture 5: EFIV by FISD

I have no idea of what pics 8 and 9 could be. Oliver...?

Iouri

Thanks for the info, Oliver. I'm going to reinstall Bergamo as it seems like the new long awated version of ISD LIME won't be released. Too bad, it looked really fine.

Thanks for your grate work that continues to surprise me since your LEPA for FS2000.

Dear Oliver,

I was the one who put a lot of pressure here on AESing Helsinki Vantaa by FISD.

I made the suggestion a few times. I have even e-mailed the FISD team.

No answer from FISD or you seemed to leave no chance.

How wrong I was!

All I can say is: thank you! You've made my day again.

I also shared deep interest in Asian airports and here we have the first bunch.

Not the last one, I hope.

Looking forward to installing 1.9.4

Best regards,

Rafal

Hi,

Have you ever thought of adding a LYBE (Belgrade, Serbia), LYPG (Podgorica, Montenegro) or LYTV (Tivat, Montenegro) into AES. They are ever so growing hubs in the South-East Europe, and I think they deserve this treatment... They also have excelent sceneries done...

Not to mention it will be just cool doing all the AES stuff at my base airport :D:D

FISD Not the last one, I hope.

Indeed, great stuff. Don't forget FISD Rovaniemi. Still going strong and being updated for several years and a very nice airport to fly to, if only the weather would improve... :roll:

Rob

• Developer
Dear Oliver,

I was the one who put a lot of pressure here on AESing Helsinki Vantaa by FISD.

I made the suggestion a few times. I have even e-mailed the FISD team.

No answer from FISD or you seemed to leave no chance.

How wrong I was!

All I can say is: thank you! You've made my day again.

I also shared deep interest in Asian airports and here we have the first bunch.

Not the last one, I hope.

Looking forward to installing 1.9.4

Best regards,

Rafal

Hi,

I also send a email to FISD and get no answer yet. But as long as I can help my self, it's ok I think.

I also send a email to FISD and get no answer yet. But as long as I can help my self, it's ok I think.
You never stop amazing me, Oliver! :shock: What can I say..... gimme the 1.94!

Thank you!

Best regards,

Rafal

Hi,

Have you ever thought of adding a LYBE (Belgrade, Serbia), LYPG (Podgorica, Montenegro) or LYTV (Tivat, Montenegro) into AES. They are ever so growing hubs in the South-East Europe, and I think they deserve this treatment... They also have excelent sceneries done...

Not to mention it will be just cool doing all the AES stuff at my base airport :D:D

Belthazor is right, these mostly photoreal sceneries are really excellent gimmicks. All are free and available in their outmost updated version at http://www.scgvacc.net/?go=downloads at one glance.

LYBE has jetways and is one of the most famous freeware of the SE-European Balkan-region (living in Vienna I am belonging to and allowed to say so...)

LYPG has "only" an apron and is featuring the "old" terminal beside the construction area of the new. The old one still exists in reality and I loved it, because it was always overcroweded and people were smoking all the cigarettes of the world at once. Don't beat me my friends from SER/CNG, I love you though.. :)

LYTV has a dangerous but very beautiful approach from both sides. The small scenery features even moving cars.

Oliver, if you are looking some and then for some nice tiny extras to one of your packages you should give them a try, closing the bridge between LHBP and LGAV.

Best from Vienna,

Georg

Hi Oliver,

great news!! Can't wait my favorite Finnish airports! :)

I hope AES will support another FISD sceneries - EFET Enontekiö and, of course, EFRO Rovaniemi.

Small correction for descriptions of screens: EFIV is not Ivola, but Ivalo.

• Developer

Release delayed until Friday the 1. February 08

Sorry, but I must delay the release, because I fond a problem in the code I could not fix today. I hope to have it next days.

• Developer

Thanks for your understanding,

I don't like to release a software, where I don't know, what the seen issues will generate, even when I don't see a direct confict.

We are on a good way, so I am optimistic that we handel all this week.

Btw, Cloud9 is preparing a update for EHAM and Bergen to make the AES compatibility possible. I thanks Umberto and all of the team for the fast and constructive cooperation. I think, we have learn much and can provide a perfect scenery with the nice AES features.

Hello Oliver, and congratulations !

Wow, another great band of airports ... and let me express my "patriot" vows for Turin (LIMF), Reggio Calabria (LICR), Punta Raisi (LICJ) and Capodichino (LIRN): with the exception of the first, which would complete the fantastic panorama of northern Italy, the other three would compensate the actual lack of AES airports south of Rome ...

Besides, will 1.94 (or maybe 1.95) bring any new technical things, or shall we wait for ver 2.00 for any new feature ?

May I suggest you adding a sound to inform pilots that refueling is over, when the fuel truck leaves ? And how about adding a GPU ?

Ok, let's wait and see ...

Thank you, anyways !!!

Eugenio.

Sorry, but I must delay the release
Easy, Oliver, take your time! Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
(..)and let me express my "patriot" vows for (...) which would complete the fantastic panorama of northern Italy, the other three would compensate the actual lack of AES airports south of Rome ...
I appreciate your patriotism, but please be a global simmer. There are so many countries, also European, havingno EAS at all.

I too love flying to Italy (both in FS and RW), but don't you want Oliver to spread his AES network to many other places around?

Look, I'm from Poland and I've never asked for any Polish scenery to be AESed although there is none active so far.

Take it a bit winked. :wink:

Best regards,

Rafal

Hi Oliver,

I am trying to get the airports, that you have shown us, installed and working but I have hit a small snag. For 1.93 you had us move some of the ISD Project scenery from the FS9/scenery folder to the FS9/addon scenery folder so AES could find it. I have noticed in the install instructions of LIME, LIPR, VHHH, and LGAV that each of their designers indicates they should be placed in the FS9/Scenery folder. Now I realize that it does not matter what folder the scenery goes into as long as it is properly registered in the scenery library. But it leads to my question. In what folder will AES 1.94 be looking, to find these scenery? :?:

Sure, sure ... I am not putting that request of mine on top of others', specially those by simmers whose countries are still waiting to be "visited" by AES !

But, after all, Oliver himself started (quite recently) to take active care about Italy by "activating" not just the two big ones, LIRF and LIMC, but also releasing his work for some minor ones ... take Rimini, for instance !

So I just pointed out what would be, IMHO, a satisfying completion of our nation, from North to South.

And I am sure that if you like challenging approaches, like Madeira, or Samos, or the Kai Tak, you have already flown the rwy 33 approach into LICR ...

This being said, my global passion for flight simulator will surely bring me to land - as long as there's enough money for credits - at airports worldwide, Poland not excluded !!!

:wink: