The Updater not working after 1400 installed !

23 hours ago, Naif Alloush said:

hi

the aerosoft updater stopped working after installing the 319/320 1400 for p3d5 ! just gives white page then crashed ..

thank u

I report same here.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Please check the file as_a320_a321_prof_v5.xml. It is located in C:\Users\[YourName]\Documents\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\Products. You can open it with a simple text editor like Notepad or Notepad++. The first line in it should be exactly like this: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>. It is corrupted sometimes due to some reasons unknown to me. Please edit it, if necessary and save the file. Do not touch anything else below.

Start the updater as administrator, but PLEASE disable the antivirus first.

I had this problem several times already and every time the solution worked.

Happy landings!

56 minutes ago, Goshob said:

Hi guys,

Please check the file as_a320_a321_prof_v5.xml. It is located in C:\Users\[YourName]\Documents\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\Products. You can open it with a simple text editor like Notepad or Notepad++. The first line in it should be exactly like this: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>. It is corrupted sometimes due to some reasons unknown to me. Please edit it, if necessary and save the file. Do not touch anything else below.

Start the updater as administrator, but PLEASE disable the antivirus first.

I had this problem several times already and every time the solution worked.

Happy landings!

That has fixed it. The first few characters in the first line of as_a320_a321_prof_v5.xml didn't make any sense - deleted.

Btw my virus protection in Windows is always disabled on flightsim server.

Thanks!

Archived