A320 Professional Fuel and Weight Values (SimBrief)

JeyhanOsman

Hi,

First time on the forum so apologies if I have posted in the wrong area.

I have the Aerosoft A320 Professional and I would like to use simbrief to accurately calculate the fuel and weights of the aircraft. (ZFW, MTOW, LW....Etc..) However when entering the data into simbrief and the aircraft, I am presented with two different figures.

For example, I would enter the amount of passengers and weight of the cargo into the load and fuel page in the aircraft and into simbrief flight planner. In the aircraft on the Load and Fuel Page the ZFW would be 63200 kgs whereas on simbrief the ZFW would be 60078 kgs. I can't seem to get the values to match up. 

I prefer to use simbrief because I have found it to be very realistic with the operational procedures of an aircraft such as the loadsheet and routing. 

Please can someone point me in the right direction, possibly to some accurate values that I can enter into the airframe editor in simbrief so that all of the weights in simbrief match the Aerosoft a320 weights such as the dry operating weight etc..

Thank you in advanced.

Please follow the thread below. I hope to have the Simbrief profiles completed for the smaller buses by or during the weekend.  By following that thread you will receive updates on this.

Best wishes.

Archived