Changing view panel assignments

I recently changed the hotkey assignments so when i select virtual cockpit on a button press it changes to CP Main Panel instead of Glareshield Main Panel. However, it has now messed up the view change panel, meaning that when i select CP Main (the first view choice), it changes to Glareshield Main. Is there anyway i can change the assignments so that it selects the correct view. I'm not clued up on coding, so simpler the better. 

Thanks,

YamYam1996

25 minutes ago, YamYam1996 said:

I recently changed the hotkey assignments so when i select virtual cockpit on a button press it changes to CP Main Panel instead of Glareshield Main Panel. However, it has now messed up the view change panel, meaning that when i select CP Main (the first view choice), it changes to Glareshield Main. Is there anyway i can change the assignments so that it selects the correct view. I'm not clued up on coding, so simpler the better. 

Thanks,

YamYam1996

The short answer is no.  The view system is coded, while the views are simple entries in a CFG file.

I recommend purchasing Chaseplane, it's incredible.

Best wishes.

5 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

The short answer is no.  The view system is coded, while the views are simple entries in a CFG file.

I recommend purchasing Chaseplane, it's incredible.

Best wishes.

Is there any way to change the coding?

Thanks, YamYam1996

9 minutes ago, YamYam1996 said:

Is there any way to change the coding?

Thanks, YamYam1996

As I said, no.  We won't give out the source code and besides you said you wanted an easy fix you could apply  yourself.  Moreover, the product is VERY (as in EXTREMELY) old and has been out of development for a very, very, very (as in incredibly) long time in software terms.  Almost 10 years, so I'm afraid we have closed the book on this one.

Another option is not to use the view system, and instead program keys or buttons via FSX to cycle between views (Google "how to change views in FSX" if you need assistance). You can also use Chaseplane.

Best wishes.

Archived