AS UPDATER

Hi,

I get the following list - https://www.flickr.com/photos/141330124@N05/shares/16mE5W - when I open the updater.

Why are there 2 items with "folder does not exist!" shown and how can I correct that.

Thanks for help

• 3 weeks later...
  • Developer

It means that you have .xml files for products that you didn't install - or that you have moved products to different folders. In this case the updater wouldn't find them.

Please check the .xml files in "C:\Users\<your username>\Documents\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\Products" versus the products you have installed. Then check which products are listed in this folder but not in the updater. If these products are not installed on your system, then you can simply delete the .xml files for them. If you moved them, you need to change the AddonName part (on your own risk! We do not support manually edited files. If you're unsure, uninstall the product and use the installer to install it into the new location directly, without moving it).

Also check Mathijs' post here:

Archived