EFB charts off set

StefanBravo

Hi Hans et all,

Using the CRJ Pro v2.0.0.3 on Windows 10 in P3D v4.5, my location is not displayed right on the EFB charts provided by NDP. This happens all the time and at all locations. Sometimes it even shows me flying backwards :).

Here I'm still at the gate at Schiphol:

Please login to display this image.

As you can see, Im perfectly aligned on the SID, but the chart shows otherwise:

Please login to display this image.

Side question: is the cockpit supposed to be this dark? Especially the overhead panel is hard to use/read, even during daylight.

Best regards,

Stefan

• Developer

Yes, this is a known issue. The chart resolution has been changed without notifying me which causes the aircraft to be displayed with an offset. SP1, which is currently being tested, contains the necessary fix.

As for the dark cockpit: There are multiple threads on this topic in the CRJ -> General Discussion section. It depends on the HDR settings.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Hans,

First al all: great work for releasing SP1, it's definitely an improvement!

Today I did a flight from Southampton to Schiphol, and although my aircraft was shown correctly on the charts for Southampton, there was an offset again for the Schiphol charts, just like in the old situation.

Stefan

Archived