Purchase Advice A330

hello guys, I would buy Airbus A330 Aerosoft but before proceeding I would like some answers to some questions. Kindly.
1- Is it fully simulated with fault management?
2- Has anyone tried it with Windows7? and if it works well with W7.
3- last question; Is it fully compatible with P3d v5 today?

THANK YOU 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Q1 - Probably not in the way you're asking. All the Aerosoft Airbus products emphasize normal air carrier line operations, with emergencies and therefore faults are not explicetly modeled. If you forgot to turn something on or something is miss-set, then the normal caution/advisory messages will show up though.

Q2 - Even if someone has, Aerosoft no longer supports issues in a Windows 7 installation, because Microsoft has also stopped supporting that OS. As an un-updated OS, which makes it especially vulnerable to security issues, there's just too many OS issues that can arise to warrent further support.

Q3 - Well, one out of three. Yes, the A330 Professional is fully compatable with P3Dv5HF1. Once LM releases HF2, there will likely be some time needed to ensure it will run with that hotfix, but if you're like most people, you'll want to wait anyway to see if the hotfix solves more issues than it fixes.

All in all, I suspect this isn't the add-on for you based on your questions. You were wise to ask first.

7 hours ago, Herman said:

Q1 - Probably not in the way you're asking. All the Aerosoft Airbus products emphasize normal air carrier line operations, with emergencies and therefore faults not explicetly modeled. If you forgot to turn something on or something is miss-set, then the normal caution/advisory messages will show up though.

Q2 - Even if someone has, Aerosoft no longer supports issues in a Windows 7 installation, because Microsoft has also stopped supporting that OS. As an un-updated OS, which makes it especially vulnerable to security issues, there's just too many OS issues that can arise to warrent further support.

Q3 - Well, one out of three. Yes, the A330 Professional is fully compatable with P3Dv5HF1. Once LM releases HF2, there will likely be some time needed to ensure it will run with that hotfix, but if you're like most people, you'll want to wait anyway to see if the hotfix solves more issues than it fixes.

All in all, I suspect this isn't the add-on for you based on your questions. You were wise to ask first.

Thank you my friend. 

Archived