Terminals Missing US Cities Cleveland

mbell

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well the product is named "US Cities Cleveland" and not "Cleveland International Airport", so with this series the focus is on modelling the city and its surroundings, but not the complete modelling of an airport (would be a completely different price range). The product description is quite clear about this:

Please login to display this image.

And the current version has only be made compatible with P3Dv5, no new features added.

I get that. There are NO terminal buildings. Only jetways. If you look at your advertised pictures there are terminal buildings. They may not be accurate but you show them. I have NO terminal buildings. Just jetways. 

These are the terminal buildings that are missing. This is a picture off of Aerosoft's site.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, So looks as if some other software in interfering here. Do you have Orbx stuff installed?

yes, I have most everything fom Orbx North America. Just a note I have US Cites Detroit and Boston. Everything good with those.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Make sure that all Orbx stuff is below any other 3rd party add-on. This can be done within FTXCentral by using the Library Insertion Point.

Archived