Help with Malaga Airport installation.

Hello everyone, I was having some issues with how to install this scenery and I don't understand what they mean when they say xplane root folder and unpacking scenery folders. please help! much appreciated .

• Administrator

Hello,

download the zip file.

Then extract it.

Open the extracted folder and find the folder  "Malaga Airport

This Folder copy into your Custom Scenery Folder of your installed X-Plane 11 folder.

Then start X-Plane 11 and close it with the menu.

Then open the scenery_packs.ini file of your Custom Scenery folder with a small editor (for example Windows Editor).

Then move the row Malaga Airport above the row "Global Airports" and save the ini file.

Malaga needs additionally the SAM2 Base Plugin.

Please install it with the program SAM2 Suite.

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/151811-sam-suite/

Thats it.

Greets Heinz

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your help Heinz,

I just wanted to confirm and ask how I should install the SAM2 Base plugin. I am not sure how to get it onto my xplane. Could you please tell me how to install it?

I have already installed SAM2 but i am confused on how to get it to work in my xplane game.  Also, I have downloaded every feature in the SAM2 suite apart from 1 which is the world jetways one because it is unlicensed( dont know what that means). When i try to download it it asks for some sort of activation code. Could you help me with what i have to do in order to download the world jetways?

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks!

• Administrator

Hello ,

If you have installed the SAM2 Suite and have downloaded with the SAM2 Suite the SAM2 Base Plugin and the Extensions (optional), then all is installed into your X-Plane 11 if you have entered your path to the X-Plane 11 folder correctly.

The SAM2 Extension WorldJetways is an optional payware extension.

The SAM_WorldJetways can animate only most of the X-Plane 11 standard 3D Airport Jetways.

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/xplane-11/tools/2884/sam-worldjetways?number=AS14817

For SAM compatible Addons the WorldJetways are not neccessary.

Greets Heinz

Archived