Scenery and textures glitching after changing windows

artur110903

Hi, 

Since I've bought my Aerosoft Airbus A320 on FSX: Acceleration, I had a problem with it. After clicking Esc (to view flight analysis) or going into internet to check something, when I came back to the simulator, the plane didn't appear or even the screen was black. Rest of the scenery showed up but it was frozen and missed some things (like the sky was black). When I tried using the default aircraft the problem also occured. After closing FSX and opening again everything was back to normal. 

I don't know where the problem could be. Hope someone helps,

AM

48 minutes ago, artur110903 said:

Hi, 

Since I've bought my Aerosoft Airbus A320 on FSX: Acceleration, I had a problem with it. After clicking Esc (to view flight analysis) or going into internet to check something, when I came back to the simulator, the plane didn't appear or even the screen was black. Rest of the scenery showed up but it was frozen and missed some things (like the sky was black). When I tried using the default aircraft the problem also occured. After closing FSX and opening again everything was back to normal. 

I don't know where the problem could be. Hope someone helps,

AM

Very difficult to say, it may be that you were running out of memory.  Do you have the HighMemFix added to your FSX.CFG file?  If you didn't do this yourself then it's not there and that may be your issue.  Just Google FSX and HighMemFix and you'll get hooked up.

Also, ensure your FSX graphics settings are pretty much default as you're running a pretty intensive aircraft for FSX.

Archived