Lua Files

cr36156636

Hi, all not sure if this is the right place to be posing this but I'm after a bit of help if possible. 

I'm struggling in getting some lua files to work through FSUIPC to control the A320. I have been following this thread:

from a few years ago and have got some functions to work using the  Linda profile for Aerosoft A320 found on Avsim to create Lua files.

I have followed the steps in the thread but can only get some funtions to work for example I have got the Engine Mode Selector, Engine Masters 1 & 2, APU Master, Start & APU Bleed to work but am not able to get the Radios to switch on following the same steps as I have for the Engine Controls and APU Controls. I have tried both the "On" & "Off" Functions as well as the "Toggle" one and nothing happens. I have been told the code is bad but i do not know enough to correct these issues. I have attached the Lua file if anyone is able to help that would be amazing ! Thanks

A320Radio.lua

Archived