Errors in ENVA P3DV5

hougardy

I did install the latest version but I do not see the correct terminal building, funny jetways and I see different elevations around the airport?

Help appreciated. Note: Adding off to the ENVA files in ORBX Norway, FTX_EU, 05 scenery made no difference!

Peter Hougardy

Please login to display this image.

Problem solved: layer problem. ORBX Norway was on top of ENVA. Use the excellent add-on organizer from Lorby-SI to fix this problem!

Peter Hougardy

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, hougardy said:

Problem solved: layer problem. ORBX Norway was on top of ENVA. Use the excellent add-on organizer from Lorby-SI to fix this problem!

Peter Hougardy

Or use the insertion point setting in ORBX configurator.

Hi Masterhawk,

Can you pls further explain as layer problem comes back and now also for LSGG (and after setting ENVA on the top - next time it's gone!).

LSGG is again an Aerosoft problem with the configuration tool: the Add-on setting for enabled is not acepted.....

Thanks for your help!

Peter Hougardy

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 5/30/2020 at 10:31 PM, hougardy said:

Hi Masterhawk,

Can you pls further explain as layer problem comes back and now also for LSGG (and after setting ENVA on the top - next time it's gone!).

LSGG is again an Aerosoft problem with the configuration tool: the Add-on setting for enabled is not acepted.....

Thanks for your help!

Peter Hougardy

Please login to display this image.

Archived