Auto Ruddur turns off after touchdown

for me in aeroosfft a320 in p3dv3 after landing autoruddur is automaitcally turned off and i have to turn on everytime after landing to move the aircraft , any fix for this ??

Also, please be sure to turn the Autopilot Off after landing as that could affect the Auto Rudder.   I don't remember (you're using a very old 8+ year version of the Airbus, which is no out of development) if you need to have the Autorudder switched on in P3Dv3 as well.  You can test it both ways.

On 5/29/2020 at 5:24 PM, mopperle said:

What setting do you se in the MCDU for autorudder and tiller?

i will check that 

4 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Also, please be sure to turn the Autopilot Off after landing as that could affect the Auto Rudder.   I don't remember (you're using a very old 8+ year version of the Airbus, which is no out of development) if you need to have the Autorudder switched on in P3Dv3 as well.  You can test it both ways.

well i land manually and this happens ,  yes i swithc on autoruddur after landing going to setting , which is time consuming so i want to get this fixed 

28 minutes ago, sayed zaafir said:

i will check that 

well i land manually and this happens ,  yes i swithc on autoruddur after landing going to setting , which is time consuming so i want to get this fixed 

Well my friend, it appears that you did not understand my comments.  

1. Are you turning off the Auto PILOT (not turning on the Auto Rudder) before or shortly after landing?  If not, or if you're not sure, please try this.

2. Have you tried turning on the Auto Rudder in P3Dv3?

3. Otto asked you what setting you have set in the MCDU (settings) for autorudder and tiller. Would you answer him please?  A screen shot would be best.

More importantly, the System Requirements on the Product Page (see screen shot below) specifically state that you must have a joystick with rudder control, which from what your telling us you do not have.  This means that we can not guarantee the Auto Rudder function will work for you.  My recommendation is that you pick up a joystick with a rudder control.

Please login to display this image.

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2020 at 8:14 AM, DaveCT2003 said:

Well my friend, it appears that you did not understand my comments.  

1. Are you turning off the Auto PILOT (not turning on the Auto Rudder) before or shortly after landing?  If not, or if you're not sure, please try this.

2. Have you tried turning on the Auto Rudder in P3Dv3?

3. Otto asked you what setting you have set in the MCDU (settings) for autorudder and tiller. Would you answer him please?  A screen shot would be best.

More importantly, the System Requirements on the Product Page (see screen shot below) specifically state that you must have a joystick with rudder control, which from what your telling us you do not have.  This means that we can not guarantee the Auto Rudder function will work for you.  My recommendation is that you pick up a joystick with a rudder control.

Please login to display this image.

1) Yes i am turning off the autopilot and after touchdown the autoruddur gets off from the sim and i cant move the aircraft so i had to go to setting and turn on autoruddur so this is time consuming so i want to know if there is any fix for it to make it easy for me 

2)Yes , as explained above 

3) autoruddur on mcdu is turned off, i should turn it on ?? 

thanks 

Archived