Cannot Load Cargo (option is greyed out)

Hedfan

I am using version 1.3.1.0 of Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional on Prepar3D Version 4.5.12.30293 running on Windows 10 Version 1909.

I am unable to load any cargo via the LOAD AND FUEL Settings MCDU. The LOAD CARGO option is greyed out and the FRONT CARGO and AFT CARGO labels flash orange when OPEN.

I go to the Settings MCDU click LSK5L for LOAD/FUEL, I see the START BOARDING and LOAD FUEL are orange, but LOAD CARGO is grey.

Please login to display this image.

When I go to ACFT DOORS and open the FRONT CARGO and AFT CARGO they flash orange. My parking break is set, TRAFFIC CONES and WHEEL CHOCKS are SET, I am CONNECTED  to EXT.POWER GPU and GSX SERVICES is set to NO

Please login to display this image.

I have waited until all passengers and fuel have loaded and the BOARDING and FUEL labels are green, but CARGO remains greyed out.

LOAD INSTANT will load the CARGO, but the option remains greyed out.

Please upgrade to the latest version of P3Dv4.5 (HF3) and all should be well.  That would be version P3D v4.5.14.34698.

Let us know how things are after the update?

Best wishes.

Archived