A321 Ignoring managed speed

Hi

I'm creating this topic for the A321, altough I had the same problem with the A320 but did not take a screenshot there.

Current version is: 1.3.1.0

Especially during descent, the Airbus does not follow its own managed speed settings. Furthermore the speed drops below the green dot without any flaps extended. I've seen this behaviour multiple times now and took a screenshot on my last flight.
Here my destination is UKLL, following the KOKUP1J arrival. As you see the speed limit on the next waypoint was set to 220 kts but the speed dropped way below.

During the approach I used selected speed a few times (which worked as intended) and switched back to managed speed where the speed dropped again.

Am I doing something wrong here or what is the expected behaviour?

Regards

Please login to display this image.

Flight Deck colors look off to me.  Are you sure that's the latest version of the Airbus Professional for P3Dv4.5HF3?

Are you using any third party shaders like Tomatoshade or PTA?

If the answer to both questions above are "No", would you kindly download and run our Info tool (see below) and post the results here?

ASVersionInfo.zip

Also, your screen shot doesn't show it, but what is the altitude on the FCU set at?

Hi Dave

The position of the sun was relatively low, not sure if that has an effect on the colors or what it is that looks off to you. However, I do confirm I'm using the latest version for the Airbus Professinal. But, now that you mention, I am still using P3Dv4.5HF2 and somehow forgot to upgrade to HF3.

I am not using any additonal shaders.

The altitude in the FCU was set to 2700 already, also descending in managed mode.

The output of your info tool is attached.

ASVersionInfo.txt

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can you post the full FPLN please?

We know a bug where the managed speed drops below green dot, when the speed constr. is below green dot. Something other, but similar.

Sure, here is the full route:

LATI17 RINAV1R RINAV M127 ALELU N146 BEDAK N732 TORTO DCT MAVIT Z317 EVRIK Z317 RUMUK M423 KOKUP KOKUP1J UKLL31

Cruise alt: FL340

Pax: 186
Cargo: 3.53t

Fuel: 7.62t

About the speed constraint below the green dot speed, I think I saw this behaviour as well during another flight. But it doesnt look like it was the case this time.

Archived