Super Cub ?

Didg

You perfectly get it Mathijs,

The outside models are almost perfect (maybe little mods on the float model). All we need is a nice VC with two different panels, a basic one (similar but better done to the existing one) and a VFR one (higher and squarer to allow for Garmin 430/530 installation) and... A real bush pilot to replace the existing bimbo!

A 180HP flight model would also be welcome.

Some tricky job on the aircraft.cfg with fake floats on the tundra model to land and take off partly on water... (that should really be great fun, I tried to do it on the existing model but I couldn't succeed!)

A combo belly Cargo/Tank to carry extra fuel and gears for those long wild trips

PLEASE do it for us all, eagerly waiting for already a couple of years to have this in FSX (think that Alaska sceneries should be out soon!)

As usual, I can send you all pictures and links required to lighten my words.

Some tricky job on the aircraft.cfg with fake floats on the tundra model to land and take off partly on water... (that should really be great fun, I tried to do it on the existing model but I couldn't succeed!)

That would be AWSOME, tundra tires that float down to around 30 mph (I'll check and confirm speed) then sink below that.

All of your ideas Zemke are superb and would enable us to do some proper bush flying.

Btw. Any idea when 'Ultimate Terain X Alaska' is due out?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you know about Alaskan Winds?

http://alaskanwinds.romanesca.com/welcome.html

If you do most of your flying in the bush you may be interested.

It's a small community of friendly bush pilots, flying mostly in Alaska.

I only joined recently and can thoroughly recommend it.

Didg,

Thanks for posting the alaskanwinds address. I'll check it out pronto!

My first solo in the Air Force was back in 1953 in the Super Cub. I have been away from this forum for over a year now and am not certain whether or not Aerosoft had built the S. Cub. Have you any idea where I go to find it?

I have had the Aerosoft Beaver since it was produced...mainly because I have about 350 hours in it. Still my favorite. Since I have been away for so long, are you aware of any enhancements or addons for the Beaver? And where, here at Aerosoft will I find them?

Bill

Do you know about Alaskan Winds?

http://alaskanwinds.romanesca.com/welcome.html

If you do most of your flying in the bush you may be interested.

It's a small community of friendly bush pilots, flying mostly in Alaska.

I only joined recently and can thoroughly recommend it.

Didg,

Thanks for posting the alaskanwinds address. I'll check it out pronto!

My first solo in the Air Force was back in 1953 in the Super Cub. I have been away from this forum for over a year now and am not certain whether or not Aerosoft had built the S. Cub. Have you any idea where I go to find it?

I have had the Aerosoft Beaver since it was produced...mainly because I have about 350 hours in it. Still my favorite. Since I have been away for so long, are you aware of any enhancements or addons for the Beaver? And where, here at Aerosoft will I find them?

Bill

No FSX version is available I'm afraid :(

For Beaver updates go to the Aerosoft FAQ's / Updates section, here's direct link: click here, you have to register your product first.

• 8 months later...

Sorry to bump a really old topic, but I was wondering if the Super Cub has ever made it back on the list of possible projects. It is a great aircraft and I would love to see it in FSX from Aerosoft.

You could count me in as one of the future buyers if this aircraft ever gets done.

Thanks