A Way to modify the Speedbrake sound?

Hi all,

I was searching since month what sound is annoying myself all the time during taxi and take off and after take off.

Today, I found out, it is the Speedbrake sound coming from ASC folder.

The (personal taste) problem:

If I taxi to the runway and I am faster than about 13kts, the Speedbrake Sound (ASC_SpoilersUp.wav) will be triggered, but not permantely it appears and disapperas in a really annoying state.

So I "mute" the sound and tried it again. Finding: no Speedbrake sound at 13kts BUT at 20kts :D

At about 20kts, the sound (I think its the ASC_Spoilers.wav) will be played continusley.

So I "mute" this sound too. Finding: No sound is played anymore during taxi and take off but also no sound is played if i extend the Spoilers :D

What makes the things much more  strange is, that if I do not touch the Speedbrake the sound is played anyway.

So, is this a "bug" nobody recognized except me or is this working as designed or why is this only happening to me :D

Cheers

Bernd

vor 4 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Have you tried resetting the P3d.cfg? It could be something triggers these controls.

Jup, tried that.

It doesn't happen with the 330 for example, just the A32x did it.

Complete reinstallation reg. the Guide in the Forum was done yesterday and same :)

Yeah, me too :D

Anyway, for myself, I have muted the sounds cause I can better life without a spoiler sound as that hearing it already during taxi :D

Archived