A320/21 Discount, & How to get it!.

Hello,

Regards to the A320/21 I brought it from fspilotshop over a year ago and been using the aircraft ever since, even when fspilotshop closed its doors. Now since V5 is out and waiting for the update I'm just looking into getting discount. 

Where or how do I get the discount? I read allot of threads that doesn't answer.

Also, bad news for me, since fspilotshop is no longer. I only have the key and the files. No Serial Number Information. (still searching for it) 

Regards 

• Deputy Sheriffs
12 minutes ago, EmpireKicking said:

Hello,

Regards to the A320/21 I brought it from fspilotshop over a year ago and been using the aircraft ever since, even when fspilotshop closed its doors. Now since V5 is out and waiting for the update I'm just looking into getting discount. 

Where or how do I get the discount? I read allot of threads that doesn't answer.

Also, bad news for me, since fspilotshop is no longer. I only have the key and the files. No Serial Number Information. (still searching for it) 

Regards 

You have the key but no serial number?

I can’t follow you.

Just as reference: The key/serial number is entered together with your Mailadresse in the installer during install process.

When you buy in the Aerosoft Store you can enter during checkout the serial number/key to obtain the discount, if applicable.

Archived