FSX and PSX graphic interference in Real Traffic -follow up-final

Akki

Thanks for closing my subject before I am able to reply to your comments:

I know PSXT is not an Aerosoft product, neither FSX but the problem occur on my Aerosoft airports i.e. EDDF, EDDS, ESSA,EDDL,EDDH, etc etc. I have spent a fortune on Aerosoft products through many years.

I know FSX has seen its best years and that 64 bit environment is better and we are looking forward to the replacement next autumn by Microsoft Flight simulator. So I guess there is no solution to this "problem".

Regards

Åke

• Deputy Sheriffs

That the issue happens to happen with Aerosoft airports doesn't mean it's Aerosoft's problem to fix. All those airports work perfectly well with standard FSX and each other, which is what they're guaranteed to do. No developer/publisher can be expected to support problematic interactions with other's software however. That a third party product like PSXT works with some other scenery add-ons is meaningless. There are countles examples from way before and after FSX as well as outside the flight sim world where combinations of products work for some and not others.

As your title of this post states "Final" and as you received a definitive answer to your earlier question, along with the reason for closing it, this one also is closed.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived