Add TextInfo

reecemj1

I read the instruction but I don't see away to add parameter . Add GpuMemory=1,1 its in p3d v5. I like to set info the way I like it. Thanks for your help.

So I made some changes in the selected parameter,click ok and run profile. Nothing change in the CFG file. Read instruction dont see anything on how to apply. How do I apply this change?

• Developer
vor 7 Stunden , reecemj1 sagte:

So I made some changes in the selected parameter,click ok and run profile. Nothing change in the CFG file. Read instruction dont see anything on how to apply. How do I apply this change?

Please take care that you are making changes in [TextInfo.x] not in [SlewTextInfo.x] as SlewTextInfo is only shown in the sim when slewing.

In addition I kindly asked you to wait until the next update which has been released 2 minutes ago. So please try again and report back.

Note: changes will be done in the SIMstarter internal prepar3d.cfg prior being applied to the real prepar3d.cfg. To achieve this - you need to run the profile - as you did.

• Developer

I found nothing in the P3Dv5 SDK that they are still valid. Do you?

I will test them this evening. If they work - they will be added with next update.

Archived