FCU SPD Issue

evadevol

I have come across what appears to be a issue with the FCU while doing pre flight startup. After going from dark and cold, and following the guidelines, I see that the FCU speed setting always shows - - - , which never changes, push or pull, managed or selected. Even after loading flights plans, downloaded from Simbrief, this display will stay stuck in this indication. After trying to get past it by taxiing and takeoff, my speeds are all over the place, and finally after many near crashes, I get it to select speed and increase with a/thr engaged to 220 or what is needed to stay flying. Not sure what is going on, just did a full uninstall and reinstall following install instructions.

Please login to display this image.

I think it works when you are airborne.  During airborne, if you push the knob it displays ---, otherwise (pull) it displays the selected airspeed.

Archived