A330 not showing in P3Dv5

henry23

Hello, I have  a problem in that the  installed A330 does not show in the P3D v5 aircraft list and I cannot think why as every  other aircraft I have installed work perfectly. Also, can someone please point me to the TrueGlass.dll. Thankyou for any help.

I might add that the installer defaulted to that folder but thinking about it now, it perhaps should have been installed somewhere else.  I'll try to install it elsewhere.

I've tried installing it into different locations on my system (4 of 6 hard drives) and it is still not showing up in P3D's aircraft listing. Is this a lost cause ?

• Deputy Sheriffs

And it is not listed under Add-ons when click on the Add-ons button in ther Startscreen of P3D?

Hi Mopperle, it installs ok but it is as if  P3D can't see it, its nowhere to be found, not in the Add-ons or anywhere else that I can see. Before the update came out I tried it with the earlier version from P3D 4.5 in V5 and it all worked apart from some of the font sizes. Its a bit of a mystery.

• Deputy Sheriffs
16 minutes ago, henry23 said:

Hi Mopperle, it installs ok but it is as if  P3D can't see it, its nowhere to be found, not in the Add-ons or anywhere else that I can see. Before the update came out I tried it with the earlier version from P3D 4.5 in V5 and it all worked apart from some of the font sizes. Its a bit of a mystery.

Please upload your add-on.cfg files.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Unfortunately P3D has two ad-ons.cfg files stored in different locations

- C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-ons.cfg

- C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-ons.cfg

From which path did you take this one:

47 minutes ago, henry23 said:

Is this the one you mean or is there another one somewhere?

add-ons - Copy.cfg 10.51 kB · 1 download

Hi Mopperle, this was Prepar3D v5 program data (I am using Prepar3d V5 with the hotfix).. Should the Far eastern entries be there?The P3D V4 looks totally different

I have now made progress with my particular problem as you will see from the add-ons.cfg file, with everything seeming to be where they should be. However, on starting a scenario with any of the Airbusses, I am getting 2 error messages. The 1st:ERROR ND log file could not be generated. The 2nd: EMPTY FILE PATH Please check e.g add-ons .cfg for correct title and path sections.  Loading of the airbus completes but everything runs at 0.5 fps and then a terrain error also pops up. I'm now lost and your help would again be most appreciated. Thank you.

add-ons - Copy (2).cfg

• Deputy Sheriffs

When you installed the Airbus, did you right click on the unzipped installer file (the one ending in .exe) and then left click on "Run as adminstrator"?

Archived