EFB has red rectangular error boxes

Greetings,

I am attempting to fly the A330-300 in P3D4.5 (without the latest HF). I am not using the recently released version of the A330, the version before that.

Yesterday I updated Navigraph (I subscribe to it) to the latest cycle. Now the EFB in the A330 displays two large red "Error" rectangles on it and is not functional. I did not have this problem before the latest Navigraph update.

I could swear I saw a post about this issue this morning in the forum, but I'll be damned if I can find it now.

Is there a fix for this>

Edit:

This is weird. I exited the sim. Logged out of Navigraph via the A330 Configurator, logged back in, and now the EFB is functioning normally

Regards,

Scott

It is a feature and it is horrible.  PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE aerosoft:

1. Let us disable EFB (I realize it is a part of the model, but please let us disable it)
  2. Allow the EFB to pick up the login WITHOUT having to close and reopen the sim (or even go to another aircraft and back)
  3. Let us disable charts
  4. Allow us to lower the brightness

I get set up for a flight, do all the preparation, and then have this happen to me.  Even worse, I switch back to NavDataPro (I don't subscribe) as the Charts provider and the configurator does not obey the selection.  PLEASE MAKE CHARTS OPTIONAL!

The non-optional EFB has not made the Airbus Family a better product for me.

Jeff

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 5/23/2020 at 12:02 AM, Flugkapitan said:

Greetings,

I am attempting to fly the A330-300 in P3D4.5 (without the latest HF). I am not using the recently released version of the A330, the version before that.

Yesterday I updated Navigraph (I subscribe to it) to the latest cycle. Now the EFB in the A330 displays two large red "Error" rectangles on it and is not functional. I did not have this problem before the latest Navigraph update.

I could swear I saw a post about this issue this morning in the forum, but I'll be damned if I can find it now.

Is there a fix for this>

Edit:

This is weird. I exited the sim. Logged out of Navigraph via the A330 Configurator, logged back in, and now the EFB is functioning normally

Regards,

Scott

What you experience is due to the API Aerosoft got from Navigraph. It uses a Token Aersoft can not control and this Token expires after a certain time. Unfortunately the only solution is exactly what you described in your last sentence. This does no happen when you use NavDataPro. When you login into NavdataPro e.g. with your Browser and allow cookies, then you can use "Use existing session..." in the Configurator.

Archived