FPS being taxed every ca 30 secs from high 80 to low 20 and then up again

mpo910

There seems to be something wrong with the A330. I can not get clear what.

My FPS are jumping quit a lot from 15 to 80 FPS with A330 every 30 secs or so. So I got round about 30 to 40 secs good FPS above 50 upt to 80 and then they get taxed for round about 30 to 40 secs to low 20, even to 16 FPS. After 30 - 40 Seconds they will go up again. This is not the case on others like PMDG 747 or QW 787 or even stock planes. Just only in the A330. Switching the planes during low FPS pahse from A330 to F22 brings my FPS directly up to above 100!I  am flying from LSZH to HKJK above African ground and see how every 30 sec or so my FPS will drop down to a range of 15 to 20 FPS with and without VR. This takes ca. 30 to 40 secs and than my FPS shoots up to a range of 40 to 50 FPS within VR and 80 FPS without VR. Being inside or outside the cockpit does not matter. Turning all displays of the plane off or on, lights off or on, shadows off or on, nothing doe sinfluence that behaviour. Using lower textures and so on, nothing helps. My CPU is not maxed out. Even not if I am having lower FPS. It hovers between 60 and 95 % usage. Sometimes 100 but only very short and also this is the behaviour with other planes like mentioned above. My GFX is capable and just utilized with ca 25 to 50%

There must be a A330 "Process" going on within the flight wich is taxing the FPS a lot. 

After saving the flight. Closing  P3D and ASP3D, fFring up again the SIM and start the saved flight, FPS are back again. Not within VR between 25 and 45 FPS but jumping a lot. The sim is fluid again. I have still 1000NM to go, I will monitor if the issue comes back after several hours. This seem top be related to longer flights. 

Anyone else seeing this?

My System specs:

Prepar3D_v5_Academic_5.0.24.34874

Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 2004
Installed on 20200501
OS Build 1904.208
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2202.130.0

Latest Nvidia Drivers

HMD VR WMR HP Reverb v2
i7 8700K all cores to 5.1 GhZ HT OFF
32 GB RAM 3600 MhZ Corsair Vengeance
RTX Titan 24GB
32" Samsung UHD Monitor using highest resolution

Addons

ASP3D 7434 Open Beta
ChasePlane (via ORBX)
GSX 2
Airbus A330 1.0.2.0
PMDG 747/748
QW787 V1.3.0
ORBX Base
ORBX LC
ORBX TE NL
ORBX Regions
ORBX HD Buildings
ORBX HD Trees
Several Addon Aiports all by .xml method installed

Hello there.

I'm experiencing the same problem, present only with the A330. My machine is very similar to yours I have an I9-9900 as a processor and a RTX 2080 Ti as a graphic card.

Frames are fantastic, around 70/80 with the Beta weather system of P3D, but every 30 seconds the simulation freezes for 1 or 2 seconds. It's very noticeable, more if you pan around the view both inside or outside. I'm also on P3Dv5 with the latest version of the A330.

If I change aircraft the stuttering stops, it's only an issue with the A330.

My installation is still very clean. I installed some OrbX regions, Active Sky, ChasePlane, GSX. Everything on my system is up to date (like drivers etc.)

vor 1 hour , mpo910 sagte:

There seems to be something wrong with the A330. I can not get clear what.

My FPS are jumping quit a lot from 15 to 80 FPS with A330 every 30 secs or so. So I got round about 30 to 40 secs good FPS above 50 upt to 80 and then they get taxed for round about 30 to 40 secs to low 20, even to 16 FPS. After 30 - 40 Seconds they will go up again. This is not the case on others like PMDG 747 or QW 787 or even stock planes. Just only in the A330. Switching the planes during low FPS pahse from A330 to F22 brings my FPS directly up to above 100!I  am flying from LSZH to HKJK above African ground and see how every 30 sec or so my FPS will drop down to a range of 15 to 20 FPS with and without VR. This takes ca. 30 to 40 secs and than my FPS shoots up to a range of 40 to 50 FPS within VR and 80 FPS without VR. Being inside or outside the cockpit does not matter. Turning all displays of the plane off or on, lights off or on, shadows off or on, nothing doe sinfluence that behaviour. Using lower textures and so on, nothing helps. My CPU is not maxed out. Even not if I am having lower FPS. It hovers between 60 and 95 % usage. Sometimes 100 but only very short and also this is the behaviour with other planes like mentioned above. My GFX is capable and just utilized with ca 25 to 50%

There must be a A330 "Process" going on within the flight wich is taxing the FPS a lot. 

After saving the flight. Closing  P3D and ASP3D, fFring up again the SIM and start the saved flight, FPS are back again. Not within VR between 25 and 45 FPS but jumping a lot. The sim is fluid again. I have still 1000NM to go, I will monitor if the issue comes back after several hours. This seem top be related to longer flights. 

Did some further testing. 

Issue came back after round about 1 - 1 1/2 Hour of flight. Did nothing in between that. Just let the autopilot fly. No view changes, nothing else touched. After this time the FPS starts decending again as above described. And not for only 2 or 3 seconds freeze, as others described, but constantly lower FPS for round about 30 to 40 secs, then up again for 30 to 40 secs. Then down again, and so far and so on.

I saved the flight again. Closed P3D, Fired it up again (without rebooting my PC), loaded the saved flight and FPS are back again in the range of 25 to 45 with VR on, and 55 to 75 with VR off (cockpit view!).

This is the second time this workaround works for me. But this can not be the solution.

No further changes in settings. 

Must be something wrong on the A330´s systems or rendering engine? 

@Aerosoft......can you replicate the issue?

Can this be related to the EFB trying to make a connection to Navigraph Charts? Wich "processes" run or stop after rond about 1 - 1 1/2 hour flying? There must be something going on wich is trying to "do something" but can not proper and therefore the FPS is being cut/taxed to 50% of normal FPS rate wich I can achieve....

• Aerosoft

We are unable to recreate this in any form and as far as we can find, no other customer but you two every reported this.

Clearly something on your systems starts eating up all resources every 30 seconds. Using the standard tools of Windows it should be easy to find what process that it. I am sure it is not the sim with the add-ons.

vor 1 minute, Mathijs Kok sagte:

We are unable to recreate this in any form and as far as we can find, no other customer but you two every reported this.

Clearly something on your systems starts eating up all resources every 30 seconds. Using the standard tools of Windows it should be easy to find what process that it. I am sure it is not the sim with the add-ons.

Well. As soon as i switch the A330 while in flight to a F22 stock plane, the FPS are Back. I can replicate this every time. And this issue only occurs with A330. My CPU and GPU behaviour don´t change either when this issue occurs. So it must not be my system. I think the A330 is trying to "do something" wich can not be done proper and then the FPS gets killed. 

PMDG, QW and stock P3D don´t have this issue. It must be in combination with using the bus.

And if another user is experiencing this....that would be a lot of coincidence. 

• Aerosoft

Okay, so we have two customers who have this and many thousands who do not. On non of of our test systems (new installs every three days) and on non of the systems of our beta testers did this every happen.

Exactly what do you expect us to do right now? Overhaul our complete code to find an issue that is specific to your system? Even though we have no idea what that issue is? The basic fact is that something on your system is different from all others (expect one) user and we have no idea what.

vor 1 minute, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Okay, so we have two customers who have this and many thousands who do not.

You have at least two who reported this. This does notz mean others haven´t this issue as well. You have to perform at least 1 1/2 hour of flying to see this. 

I am not trying to be rude, but the fact that if the issue is present, and I switch from the A330 to an F22 Stock plane and the FPS are back, must be related to the bus. Because the only thing that changed is the plane. 

Also changing settings while flying does not have any influence. 

Saving, shutting down P3D, firing up again, loading the saved flight does bring FPS back as well.

So P3D or the Bus, or the combi of them, must have some influence on this.

But ok......

I am just a customer who is trying to get some help from Aerosoft.........sorry for asking.

I expected this answer to be honest.

Regards Marcus (IT Business Analyst/Certified Scrum Master and Product Owner)

vor 7 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Okay, so we have two customers who have this and many thousands who do not. On non of of our test systems (new installs every three days) and on non of the systems of our beta testers did this every happen.

Exactly what do you expect us to do right now? Overhaul our complete code to find an issue that is specific to your system? Even though we have no idea what that issue is? The basic fact is that something on your system is different from all others (expect one) user and we have no idea what.

I just don´t get it why this answer has to be so customer unfriendly, at least so it seems to me.

I just found something strange going on and asked Aerosoft to help me out. Not more and not less. And now I am getting asked what you should do.....?

Sorry.  But I did not be unpolied in any way. Just describing a issue and asking for help.

Well....

• Aerosoft

I am not trying to be nasty or unfriendly. But we have two reports of an issue. We have thousands of customers who do NOT have this issue. And believe me, most of these people fly long routes. For sure all our testers do.

Exactly what do you expect me to do?  Start to rewrite code in the hope it work better on these two systems? Don't you think that asking you to fix the issue makes a lot more sense? As suggested you need to check WHAT process eats up the resources, when we know we might be able to offer some suggestion. Until we know nothing can be done.

Also, let's keep in mind that P3Dv5 is highly unstable (it's not like past LM releases) and you're using a weather engine that is in Beta and that has known issues.  Also, our code uses parts of P3D that the F-22 certainly does not, which can lead straight back to P3D.

Look, in my opinion LM did developers and flight simmers a major disservice by releasing P3Dv5, and I know developers trying to work with V5 who are pulling their hair out.  On the customer's side, I'd be screaming bloody murder about not telling customers that V5 was unlike past releases and high unstable.  On the developer side we're doing the very best we can and it's costing us TONS more money in development to provide customers with a V5 compatible product and because they don't realize the extent that P3Dv5 wasn't ready for release they fully expect developers to do that.  It's our own personally hell right now.

Anyway, there is a lot to investigate and we truly appreciate the reports.  We have a new, experienced and highly active Beta Team looking at many different things side y side with our developers, and along with LM's future work on V5 we'll get all this sorted, but it's going to take some time. 

I hope this explains things a little better.  Please keep the reports coming when you find something, and I promise they are not falling on deaf ears.  We simply try and provide the best feedback we can to you at the time of the report, but that doesn't mean we don't check things.

Best wishes my friends.

Mr. Kok,

Ok. 

Thanks for helping out and I am sorry for using your support to report back and asking for help.

I am honest, I am not seeing any processes running in my system who may have any influence on this. I am seeing that this occurs with the A330 and ONLY with the A330.

This week I did several flights with the QW 787 and before with the PMDG 747. No such a behaviour seen on them.

This does lead me to Aerosoft and not to windows. But I understood your statement very clear and I will not argue about this topic.

I am just "one" of your thousends of customers and if I am the one with an issue, aerosoft can not help. This is at least what you are writing here.

I did expect some help, at least some feedback about what the bus is doing after round about 1 hour......in a technical way of speaking.

And yes, I did found the answer a bit rude, but I also did read your responds before and now it is clear you did not have any intention to be unpolied. Accepted that.

Marcus

vor 4 Minuten, DaveCT2003 sagte:

Also, let's keep in mind that P3Dv5 is highly unstable (it's not like past LM releases) and you're using a weather engine that is in Beta and that has known issues.  Also, our code uses parts of P3D that the F-22 certainly does not, which can lead straight back to P3D.

Look, in my opinion LM did developers and flight simmers a major disservice by releasing P3Dv5, and I know developers trying to work with V5 who are pulling their hair out.  On the customer's side, I'd be screaming bloody murder about not telling customers that V5 was unlike past releases and high unstable.  On the developer side we're doing the very best we can and it's costing us TONS more money in development to provide customers with a V5 compatible product and because they don't realize the extent that P3Dv5 wasn't ready for release they fully expect developers to do that.  It's our own personally hell right now.

Anyway, there is a lot to investigate and we truly appreciate the reports.  We have a new, experienced and highly active Beta Team looking at many different things side y side with our developers, and along with LM's future work on V5 we'll get all this sorted, but it's going to take some time. 

I hope this explains things a little better.  Please keep the reports coming when you find something, and I promise they are not falling on deaf ears.  We simply try and provide the best feedback we can to you at the time of the report, but that doesn't mean we don't check things.

Best wishes my friends.

Thanks for replying and seeing this also just like me.

I know there are a lot of parts playing nicely and less nicely together. 

We will monitor this and I will report further issues if I find them.

But I would like to see a little more "feeling" from Aerosoft and show the customers as well that you are struggeling with this. I knew I was not alone with this meaning about a unstable product and a way to early release. I am a early adopter, paid for it.....and will not buy that early again.

Thanks Dave for your kind words........

Sometimes we "need" a bit more as: Look at your (my) system, it can not be "our" product. 2 Reports mean there is no issue on "our" side.";-)

I like the A330.......a lot. That has to be said! As it came out I just flew that one.......especially the "checklist" and virtual co pilot feature is a USP!

Regards

Marcus (Frankfurt)

21 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

Thanks for replying and seeing this also just like me.

I know there are a lot of parts playing nicely and less nicely together. 

We will monitor this and I will report further issues if I find them.

But I would like to see a little more "feeling" from Aerosoft and show the customers as well that you are struggeling with this. I knew I was not alone with this meaning about a unstable product and a way to early release. I am a early adopter, paid for it.....and will not buy that early again.

Thanks Dave for your kind words........

Sometimes we "need" a bit more as: Look at your (my) system, it can not be "our" product. 2 Reports mean there is no issue on "our" side.";-)

I like the A330.......a lot. That has to be said! As it came out I just flew that one.......especially the "checklist" and virtual co pilot feature is a USP!

Regards

Marcus (Frankfurt)

You are welcome my friend.  One thing about what Mathijs said... if you could see the tech work going on behinds the scenes I think you would be impressed, and the fact that for now, not one of our testers have experienced this and they are all running on different systems and different addons.  But we know that doesn't mean it's not the A330, at least with the settings and addons you're using.  We'll investigate this, we always do.

At this point we're working very, very hard to support our customers and trust me, every single report is helpful.

Best wishes.

vor 6 Minuten, DaveCT2003 sagte:

You are welcome my friend.  One thing about what Mathijs said... if you could see the tech work going on behinds the scenes I think you would be impressed, and the fact that for now, not one of our testers have experienced this and they are all running on different systems and different addons.  But we know that doesn't mean it's not the A330, at least with the settings and addons you're using.  We'll investigate this, we always do.

At this point we're working very, very hard to support our customers and trust me, every single report is helpful.

Best wishes.

Thanks again. 

Marcus

In support of my fellow simmer I must say you have to try and see the problem from our perspective: we load the A330 we see the problem, we load everything else the problem is gone. I'm not here simply saying "Hey Aerosoft solve my problem", but just reporting a problem that is not illogic. Maybe me and Marcus  have some in common, this could help.

If I open the task manager it's difficult to trace a spike that lasts 1 second unfortunately. I have never flown with P3Dv5 so far, I don't have time. I just install the new upgrades and see how they look and run. If I load the A330 on the active runway in turnaround state in the default airport with default weather I see the problem after a few seconds, just looking at it.

I'll try to do some tests on my side of course. I'm a systems engineer and I do trouble shooting all day and often I don't have the time nor the will to do it at home too. But just because of that I'm driven toward finding a solution, even if that means stealing time from the flying itself. If I cannot find the time I'll wait patiently for future updates and see if something changes (P3Dv5 updates too!).

The A330 is a beautiful product and on my system I see it can run ad great frame rates. That's why this glitch disappoints me a bit.

Thanks for your job. I'll report back if I find something new.

Unfortunately, I report that I have the same symptoms as the author of the post.  So much so I had inadvertently started an separate post thinking I was the one only affected.  My setup, including addons, is homogeneous  to the author's. I will try Mathijs and revert with my findings.

Same problem with the other two guys. That's make 3 of us with same problem between thousands. Right!

I think must be the right time for me to play lottery. 🙂

My drivers and windows are updated and in task manager I have changed the priority to the high level. No luck though. Doesn't matter whatever I tried it the problem is  still there even when I'm sitting on the ground before I start the engines on. It only happens with my loved Aerosoft a330 .

Apparently I think the tech team may need to consider more about that issue as more people included me having the same issue .

Thanks in Advance!

@DaveCT2003

Dave. I hope you are doing well?

I think I did found the cullprit. It seems to be related to Navigraph/Simlink.

If using Navigraph then every 30 seconds my FPS went down from high 50is to low 20is. In VR even worse (of course)

This is only when using Navigraph charts and before starting P3D being logged in via the Axx configurator (Green confirmation that I am logged in).

After a time flying suddenly my FPS dropped. This FPS drop exists over 60 Seconds! After 60 Seconds it goes up again to normal behaviour. Then it goes down again after exactly 30 seconds. This lasts again 60 seconds....and so far and so on.

Logging out during flight from Axx Configurator and reloading the EFB (Double click) does not seem to have any influence.

BUT: I did shutdown P3D. Also I logged me out of Axx Configurator and disabled simlink addon.xml.

Now I reloaded my saved flight. No FPS stays stable and does not drop after a couple of hours flying. 

The issues seems to be the combination of A330 with Navigraph charts. 

I already thought that and also mentioned that in my posts earlier.

Now I tested it and I may have located the issue nearer. 

Is the EFB trying to "reconnect" Navigraph and some processes "hammer" the system so worse that the FPS may suffer?

Please take a look into this. Because I would like to use the A330 with Navigraph. Now it is unusable in this way.

My latest Simlink version is downloaded this morning and does not have any positive effect on this.

Version: navigraph-simlink-win-1.1.14.0524

With 1.0.2.0 Aerosoft Airbus 330

My System specs:

Prepar3D_v5_Academic_5.0.24.34874

Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 2004
Installed on 20200501
OS Build 1904.208
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2202.130.0

Latest Nvidia Drivers

HMD VR WMR HP Reverb v2
i7 8700K all cores to 5.1 GhZ HT OFF
32 GB RAM 3600 MhZ Corsair Vengeance
RTX Titan 24GB
32" Samsung UHD Monitor using highest resolution

Addons

ASP3D 7434 Open Beta
ChasePlane (via ORBX)
GSX 2
Airbus A330 1.0.2.0
PMDG 747/748
QW787 V1.3.0
Navigraph Charts/Simlink
ORBX Base
ORBX LC
ORBX TE NL
ORBX Regions
ORBX HD Buildings
ORBX HD Trees
Several Addon Aiports all by .xml method installed

vor 34 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Okay, thanks for that information. I simply can't see ANY resources being extra used every 30 seconds on my system but I will ask Robert to see if there is any process from him that runs in that cycle.

Thanks Mr. Kok! 

All my stated above does seem to fit. Ifurther testing  and will report back with time stamps and exact describing my case

Thank you Guys for reporting. Navigraph is very problematic in implementation and despite all our effort it still has some issues I'm afraid. Can you please take a note of how long it takes from aircraft loading till the issue arises? It will help me greatly to pinpoint the issue. Thanks!

@Mathijs Kok

@RobsonM

@RobsonMShort anser to your question: round about 45 to 60 minutes after loaded the flight with an A330 from aerosoft!

Some interesting findings regarding this issue!

Read carefully and precisly please. I did some tests and could further lead to a setup wich lead to my issue. 

My flight Setup normally, summarized:

• Starting Axx config app to log me in to navigraph charts and his browser via the "Login in browser" button
  • Simlink is normally used! Version navigraph-simlink-win-1.1.14.0524 BUT for this test below "deactivated" and NOT used!
  • Start a flight at a gate (here LSZH)
  • Setup/Config the plane (not from C&D but running on Ground unit power)
  • Searching and adding the needed navigraph charts to the "kneeboard"
  • Configured the whole Aircraft and its settings incl using Checklists etc.
  • Taxi and Take off
  • Change the chart to a SID chart wich I stored at the kneeboard
  • Start flying manually
  • Engage Autopilot
  • Run on autopilot mode
  • Change the chart to a destination chart wich I stored to the kneeboard

My issue summarized:
After round about 45 to 60 minutes of using P3D with the A330 aircraft incl. initial setup at gate and flying, my FPS starts going down every 30 Seconds, for the duration of 60 seconds, and than goes up to normal again. After exactly 30 seconds down again for the duration of again 60 seconds and than up again. 

So the first 45 to 60 Minutes using A330 and P3D V5 everything is normal and stable! FPS between 30 and 45 with VR on!

The real issues comes in after these first 45 to 60 minutes and than stays! like above explained (FPS 60 seconds down, FPS 30 seconds up.......) 

I am flying VR and having "normally" round about 30 to 45 FPS above African LC ORBX. When the FPS drops, it drops to round about 16 - 20 FPS AND the FPS counter seems to refresh less often. 
That less often means, it seems like normally it refreshes 3 to 4 times a second and in "dropped mode" just 1 to 2 times a second.

Now I did run following Testcase based on the flight above, wich I "saved and shut down P3DV5".

Setup for this test 1:

• Status Axx Config app Navigraph radiobutton selected and NOT logged in to the browser!
  • Simlink NOT active. It is installed but I disabled the addon prior starting P3DV5 because I assume there could be a relation between this issue and simlink.

Start Test 1 at 09:45 german time:

09:45 German Time 

• Started the saved flight with the A330 at 09:45 o clock German time. Route LSZH - HKJK default airline Swiss Air full setup and flying on autopilot
  • EFB is still showing the Checks/Flows page incl. red error message regarding charts - I did NOT change/touch any setting in the EFB. Just flying on Autopilot and leave the error as it is

10:30 German time: 

• During flight I opened Axx Config App to log me in on Navigraph. I logged me in and I left simlink "untouched"! No simlink active!
  • I clicked the Error messages (2) in the EFB away
  • I refreshed the EFB while staying still on the Check/Flows page by double click on the page (double click on checks/flows page - standard refresh/reload function EFB)

11:45 German time: 

• I checked the status in the Axx Config app to see if I am still logged in. That is not the case anymore. Status now is "Logged out". Button "Login in browser" is shown. I did not change anything else yet.

12:15 german time:

• Till now the FPS are still stable and NOT showing any "drops" which lasts between 45 and 60 Seconds (that was the case before when using simlink and navigraph charts). I still did not use the EFB Navigraph chart page and still Simlink is not active yet

12:30 german time:

• FPS are still stable. I clicked "Charts" Tab in EFB and loaded in a Chart from the "Kneeboard" wich I "added" there before starting my testcase. NOTE: Did not refresh the EFB again. Chart could be loaded without refreshing/reloading the EFB. No errors came up allthough I am "not" logged in regarding the Aerosoft A330 Config app. I can also load any other chart shown in the EFB. Regardless the Airport. 
  • So the EFB connection must be "active" / "existing" in background. OK for me so far.

13:00 german time:

• Still stable FPS between 30 and 45. 

13:07 german time:

• Saved the flight and shut down P3D. Till so far no issues (Simlink still deactivated and not in use).

Start test 2

13:08 german time:

• At the A3xx app I now logged in prior starting P3D V5 via "login in browser" (navigraph), clicked "yes allow" in Chrome Broser and closed the browser and the A3xx config app (NOTE: simlink is still deactivated and NOT used)

13:10 german time:

• Started P3D V5

13:13 german time:

• Loaded saved flight (still above African LC ORBX). EFB shows no errors (which is ok as I am logged in). I clicked the "charts TAB" and loaded a chart from the kneeboard. 
  • Also I did the "Wind" updates on the "init page". FPS are between 30 and 45 again. So still stable and normal behaviour. 
  • I will now keep the flight for at least 1 hour running (to see if the FPS drops again with just using Navigraph charts and initially being logged in into the Navigraph browser. Simlink not in use yet).

13:58 german time:

• exactly after 45 minutes FPS drops again to between 18 and 25 fps for the duration of round about 60 seconds. Than up to normal behaviour between 30 and 45 fps for 30 seconds again. Than drops to between 18 and 25 again....this itteration behaviour stays and does not go away.
  • I check the "logged in status" via Axx config app. I am still logged in. restarting the app a couple of times does not yet change that. A few minutes (between 5 and 10) later the app shows I am NOT logged in anymore! So the app logged me out automaticly (probably after round about 45 to 60 minutes total time being logged in).
  • I stopped the flight after that by closing P3D

Summary:

• Simlink is excluded as I deactivated it and it is not used in this test!
  • Without using Navigraph charts and not being logged in before starting P3D and a flight with an A330, there are NO issues at all.
  • If logged in by using "login to browser" via the Axx config app, prior starting P3D, and than start a flight and using navigraph charts, this issue occurs. 
  • If  not being logged in by using "login to browser" via the Axx config app"before starting P3D  not problems and also no problems WHILE flying, loggin in and refreshing the EFB. This issue will NOT come up! Only if prior starting P3D and a flight being logged in!
  • This issues is reproducable every time with this setup. 
  • This issues does NOT occur using other planes. Also NOT with PMDG and his EFB.
  • This issue does not occur if not being logged in via Axx config app with "login to browser" and therefour NOT using the navigraph charts

So there must be a relation to A330, EFB and Navigraph when you log in before using P3D and starting a flight. It seems that if the EFB is loosing the connection it is running some processes to reconnect but it fails! This starts everytime after round about 45 to 60 minutes......so everytime short around the time the App shows you that you are logged out again!

At 14:45 German Time

• I reloaded the saved flight again, not being logged in via Axx config app and leaving the 2 error messages on the EFB without touching anything. FPS are back again to nromal behaviour!

Hope this helps sorting out the problem.

Regards Marcus

Archived