B777 Beta update v1.10.00 beta

• Developer

Sorry, but I don't own this aircraft... usually aircraft are stored in

X-Plane 11/Aircraft/<<SOME_SUBFOLDER>>

so I suggest do check where you have stored this aircraft and then specify the path you find.

• Developer

Why do you want to install a Java runtime into the aircraft folder? Java is a global runtime, just install it into the default place the installer offers to you, normally something like C:\Program Files\Java\...

• Developer

This is a beta test warning, just proceed if you really want to use it and expect bugs and errors to happen.

• Developer

I'm explaining what you can see on your last screenshot. You have checked in this installer the beta option so this message appears.

• Developer

I suggest to read what the installer tells you, this seems to be pretty clear to me. If you have problems to understand use some translation software, deepl, google translate or something like that. I don't think it makes sense if I now tell you again what the installer already has told you.

i understand english! but i see when i start that the new version not are come in plane! 

but if you know what is wrong so pls come and help me in skype or discord 

• Developer

I don't know what is wrong. I don't own any FlightFactor product and I don't knwo which issues the updater may create but it clearly tells you you have entered 'an incorrect user name or license key' so I would start with entering your correct user name and license key and try again. Further, if you have bought the aircraft shortly you can't update within the first 12 hours after purchase - this is what the installer tells you. If you have entered correct credentials and can't update after these 12 hours I think it's best to contact FlightFactor support directly as there maybe an issue on their end and the will surely help you out.

So, the last screenshot shows you got it running?

• Developer

So then you have entered bad credentials - and if not please contact FlightFactor support, maybe they have to reset your activations or something like that (a common issue with flight simualtion addons).

Flight Factor support

i have but the not help me, the go very slow..  I do not understand why they do not just post the new update where one downloads the plane instead to make it so difficult

Archived