SAM jetways update

Pavchenko

Hey, I've bought the SAM jetways on steam for Xplane 11. When I open the Menu of SAM it says, in a red box UPDATE, and the Jetways don't work anymore. My question is, where can I update it, because there wasn't an update on steam and I couldn't find anything else on the internet. I also tried to reinstall the plugin but nothing changed. 

Please login to display this image.

Hi, the steam update takes longer than the actual release, that's why you didn't receive it yet. You can download SAM Suite and update to the latest version, your Steam purchase will be recognised automatically. However the current version (2.0.6) is a bit buggy so I would propose to wait for 2.0.7 which will be available next week.

vor 46 Minuten, Marten sagte:

Hi, the steam update takes longer than the actual release, that's why you didn't receive it yet. You can download SAM Suite and update to the latest version, your Steam purchase will be recognised automatically. However the current version (2.0.6) is a bit buggy so I would propose to wait for 2.0.7 which will be available next week.

Oh ok thanks for replying so quickly :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived