Antarctica X P3Dv4 Configurator

yurirodin

Hello,

Another configurator problem. I get the usual error message after I change the configuration, but there is no effect in the scenery. When I reopen the configurator the settings are the same as they were before I tried to change them. I cannot see NZPG in the airport list and when I check the files in the Antarctica X/Scenery folder the relevant files have .off endings. I guess this means that they are not displayed based on the season setting in the configurator which I cannot seem to change. I have the latest version of the configurator. How do I get this scenery to work properly? I don't mind changing this manually but I don't know how to do that. Thanks.

• Root Admin

Hi,

can you tell me the file date of "AntarcticaX.exe"?
(Your-P3D-Path \ Ecosystem \ Aerosoft \ Antarctica X \)

What is the error message?

Does this error also occur if you start the tool with administrator rights?

The file date of AntarcticaX.exe is 10/09/2017. The error message is in German, "Konnte Daten fur 'Season' nicht setzen". I had the same result with Admin rights as well.

You know what? I just got it to work with your help! Looks like when I go Start\aerosoft - Antarctica X\Right Click Config Tool\more\Run as administrator all the same behavior as before occurs but the changes now take effect. That was hard. I am the only person using this computer. Who is this "administrator" and why so many difficulties with him??

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 7:43 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Administrator is a 'user' on your system that has the rights to change files.

I run as admin and get the same message in German about something season

"Konnte Daten fur 'Season' nicht setzen"

Prepar3d V4 HF3

Replacement AntarcticaX.exe I am using dated 9th of October 2017

Archived