problem installer a320 and a330 with P3DV4.5

good evening
installers of the professional A320 and professional A330 contradict each other. that of the A320 uses the documents folder of my disk D well but that of the A330 uses the system disk C by default for the documents part which prevents the operation of a lot of things. Who still uses the disk C for documents with a simulator? for P3DV4.5 it
 then it is impossible to have satisfactory operation for the fuel for the updater, etc. if you could solve this problem quickly thank you in advance

• Deputy Sheriffs

I recommend to create a folder outside P3D like "..\P3D Addons" and point the installer to this folder.

hello guys

my english is poor i m french...

two bad replays

who can choose folder documents with your installer ?

you answer a question that I didn't ask

yes i can choose folder  just for addon  but not for updater, fuel planner, flight planner, etc, etc

its the problem  the big problem...because i have two folders "documents" the truth  on the disk D "D:\Utilisateurs\Propriétaire\Documents" and  one create by your installer A330 on the system disk C here "C:\Users\Utilisateur\Documents"

with two installers i have 2 folders AEROSOFT in 2 folders documents...

I hope I have been clear this time sorry

friendly

fortunately for me the A320 works well with its current installer but impossible to use the A330 because I no longer want to have my "documents" folder on C so I actually mourn my bye bye A330

Archived