Anchorage-X PANC installation problem / jetways not active

marcoF78

Hello,

I have just purchased Anchorage-X on SimMarket and I found a "glitch" in the installation.

I am using FSX-SE and the installer found the right folder for FSX.

However, it didn't for the scenery.cfg adn the fsx.cfg.

On my machine, they are as follows :

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX-SE (folder for Scenery.cfg)

C:\Users\Captain Marco\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX-SE (for fsx_se.cfg)

The installer displayed the wrong information at install :

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX

C:\Users\Captain Marco\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

All seems to be right in the scenery in FSX though ...

I am not sure if this is a problem, but now my fonctional question : when at the gate in PANC, the jetways are static (don't even move with the usual Ctrl-J). Is it the normal behavior for the Anchorage-X ? If so :(

I have read that it is possible to upgrade to sode jetways ? Is it possible for Anchorage-X and FSX ? If possible :)

Thanks for your answer,

Best regards

Marc Lionti

• Developer

Regarding the jetways: The old FSX(SE) Version has no Animated Jetways as I remember.

Ctrl+J and as free Replacement SODE jetways only available for the P3D V4/5 Professional Products of Anchorage.

Ah OK thanks for your precision, I see the jetways are fixed, they don't move, it's too bad ... I would have expected this as basic feature for an airport in this price range ...

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, marcoF78 said:

Ah OK thanks for your precision, I see the jetways are fixed, they don't move, it's too bad ... I would have expected this as basic feature for an airport in this price range ...

That's an add-on for a 15 year old product, things have progressed since then.

Archived