P3DV5 ND and EFB zoomed

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

However I would like to say. I went back to my old cfg and did the COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1

This also worked. So changing that from 0 to 1 seems to be the issue!

Thanks for the quick support :)

Hi Mathijs - I have both those settings in my prepar3d.cfg, but I still have issues. I have no Airbus fonts in my windows Fonts though, - shouldn't there some in there?

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, fennelda said:

Hi Mathijs - I have both those settings in my prepar3d.cfg, but I still have issues. I have no Airbus fonts in my windows Fonts though, - shouldn't there some in there?

Yes, there should be fonts. Did you install as Administrator and reboot your PC after installation?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Then something prevents the fonts from being installed.

AV software turned off?

are you running any Steam software? if so, open the taskmanager kill the steam client and install the bus again.

• Deputy Sheriffs
21 minutes ago, skystar said:

And by the way: Why has my other topic been closed without a solution?

I still have too large digits 😞

Ralf

Please see last two posts from mopperle 

did reinstall with admin mode and still big font

COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1 and MAX_VC_TEXTURE_RESOLUTION=4096 in the CFG Yes

AV software turned off? Yes

are you running any Steam software? if so, open the taskmanager kill the steam client and install the bus again. Non steam software running

Yes, I can confirm, still too big fonts. I don't have Steam, I ran "twice" as administrator, as the default installer just does it and of course there has been a re-boot.

Still don't understand why the other topic has been locked, as we are talking about different issues.

This here was about the zoom in the ND and my topic was about the too large digits.

But OK, now this here is a mixture of two different issues... 1 solved and one not solved.

Ralf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can you check if these fonts are installed under ...\Windows\Fonts:

Please login to display this image.

I don't have those. I already searched 3 times for any airbus.ttf and .otf.

(Unfortunalety I can't open the .EXE using WinRAR. I was trying to find it within the EXE 😉 but that's not possible.)

Ralf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok, so it is not an 2004 issue. But obviously something is preventing the fonts to be installed.

Did any of you have the v4 Buses installed before?

Archived