The checklist stops after starting engine 1

I've been using DLC Aerosoft with Steam, also GSX installed, and have no issues until recently when the checklist stops right after engine 1. It started about a day ago. I searched in the forum but of no help and now even after reinstalling FSX along with the DLCs didn't work.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Are there any patch or something that could be of help. I tried searching for it and I found out that Aerosoft in FSX are automatically updated so I am right now very clueless. 

BTW, for the checklist, I use both the Captain and the F.O. 

One more information, I normally use the aircraft with the IAE engine. 

7 hours ago, jasechiu said:

Update: I've tried flying the CFM and it worked beautifully. I wonder if I should try the IAE again. I'll update further. 

I did try the IAE again. Now I got the first call "engine 1 stabilized" and that's about it. It just won't go further from there on. All I got on the screen was, "Follow AES/GSX intructions". 

Any help would do. Or perhaps I should post a video?

17 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

What aircraft and what sim?

Oh sorry, I completely forgot. It's A-320 - 232 IAE. Sim - FSX steam version with Aersoft as DLC. 

38 minutes ago, jasechiu said:

Oh sorry, I completely forgot. It's A-320 - 232 IAE. Sim - FSX steam version with Aersoft as DLC. 

Since you have the Steam version of the Airbus I'm afraid you will have to contact DLC for support via the Steam Application.  They made many changes to the Airbus for Steam Compatibility and as we were not party to those changes they agreed to take on the support role.  You can also search their Steam forum to see if others have experienced this.

Sorry we could not be of more assistance.  Our version of, well, "our Airbus" works just fine in this regard.

Best wishes!

Archived