No more ventilation/packs flow sound in the VC!

gifou59

Hello!

I'm creating this topic because I have a really weird problem. 

First, be advised that I'm using the AS A320 and FSX Steam for years and I never have to complain about anything!

But recently, I didn't change anything on my computer (except maybe few windows update but like I do for years as well), when I'musing the A320 on FSX, I miss suddenly the typical sound of the ventilation/ air conditioning when you set up the cockpit at the apron (APU on or Ext. power on). I have only a poor little sound of the systems/ avionnics running... I've never experienced this before, all other aircraft are working well.

Of course I've already uninstall/ reinstall the airbus 4 times, but the missing sound is still there!! All other sounds of the airbus (switches, ATC, checklist, engines...) are working  well, only the ventilation sound is not working (packs on or off, with engines on or off does not make any difference, also i used to have the packs auto switch off during start up when you set the engine mode selector on start, which was really realistic, but not happening anymore!).

I've downloaded recently the airbus X from simmarket to be sure I have the last version updated... : /

So, does anybody have already get this issue??? Any clue? 

Thanks for your help!

Giffus

Archived