Airbus A320 family going up and down when switching programms

aek423

Hello

Recently I have this bug which is whenever I switch a program, the plane moves violently up and down... this happens for A320 family, havent tried A330 yet. I got v1.3.0.5 and P3Dv4.5 HF2 

Any solution is appreciated

12 minutes ago, aek423 said:

Hello

Recently I have this bug which is whenever I switch a program, the plane moves violently up and down... this happens for A320 family, havent tried A330 yet. I got v1.3.0.5 and P3Dv4.5 HF2 

Any solution is appreciated

This is almost certainly due to a loaded down processor and then the increased processor load when the next program is executed or switched to.   It's more about the processor capability and what settings  you are using in the flight sim than anything else.  For instance, I run a i7-4770K (about 8 year old processor) overclocked to 4.5GHz on each of the 4 cores with medium graphics settings in the flight sim, and I run multiple programs in concert with P3Dv4.5HF3 spread across 4 differenrt monitors (this is a heavy, heavy work load) and I don't have any issues. The fact that your are having this problem suggests that your processor is not up to the task and/or your flight sim settings are too great for your computer.

To look into this further we need some actual information from you.

1. Which flight simulator are you using?

2. Which Airbus are you using? I'm assumin you are talking about the smaller Airbus Professional series, but it's not clear and we hate to make assumptions)?

3. What are your detailed system specifications, including processor settings (speed? Turbo Mode set?  Hyperthreading enabled?)?

4. Which program are you switching to?

5. What are your Flight Sim Display, World, Lighting, and Weather settings?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Archived