Balearic Islands Professional - Menorca Not 100% When using Enhanced Atmospherics

samtheeagle

Hi,

I'm running P3DV5 and I really like the enahnced atmospherics option the new version offers. I understand that this is still very much a WIP, but it does appear to upset the Menorca scenery. I think I've tracked it down to some kind of texture issue with the papi lights in that with EA turned on I get a whacking great black rectangle! This appears to coincide with where the papi lights are on the runway. The issue goes away with EA turned off.

Also, unrelated I think, is some kind of texture issue with the tarmac / base layer of the airport. This is a fresh install, and according to little nav map I have only this addon and the base p3d providing any kind of bgl for LEMH.

Thanks.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

There are several issues reported to LM and address in a HF2 fix list, is in Beta, should not need much for release.

Please ignore, pretty sure this is due to my stupidity! I think this is the V1.000 scenery. The retailer claimed a V5 update and I downloaded and installed, but on closer inspection it's NOT the v2.000 file. Thanks.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived