Balearic Islands Professional - Menorca Not Detected by Updater Tool

samtheeagle

The title pretty much sums it up. I'm running P3DV5 and the updater tool detects my other Aerosoft addons, but for some reason doesn't discover the Menorca scenery when it's located right next to the Gibraltar one that is detected.

Not the end of the world but I thought that I'd raise it. Thanks!

• Developer

Did you download and install the new Version 2.0.0.0 for P3D V5. Before this is not installed, the Updater did not know this Product.

Hi,

I downloaded the latest version from PC Aviator once they informed me that the P3DV5 update was available. I'm afraid that their site doesn't specify the exact number you get. Having download again I see AS_BALEARIC-ISLANDS-PROFESSIONAL-MENORCA_P3DV4_V100.exe so not the latest version! Might well explain my other issue too

Thanks for the prompt reply. Sorry for wasting time by not spotting the filename! I'll endeavour to get the retailer to supply the updated version correctly!

• Developer

No, the Version you have is only for V4 and should not be activate in V5 via the Configtool.

The installer for V5 has the name AS_BALEARIC-ISLANDS-PROFESSIONAL-MENORCA_P3DV5_V2000.exe and is a new different download Zip-file beside the V4 Version in your account by PC Aviator since more then two weeks.

I downloaded from pcaviator again and still got the old P3DV4 file, so clearly they have a problem at their end >< Fortunately I have been able to get the latest installer via the Aerosoft support area. I'll report back once I've been able to verify all is working as it should.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived