Aerosoft A330 issues

Hello everyone, I just wanted to mention these two thoughts I have been having on my mind recently. 

Aerosoft just updated their a330, great! I thought, so I downloaded it, and wanted to do a flight. I hopped in my airplane, preflight was looking alright, but just as I wanted to taxi/was taxiing, the aircraft went extremely fast out of nowhere?! Whilst going 140 knots, I struck some other aircraft and a nearby city... This is a huge problem, especially when you fly online on networks like Vatsim. 

Also, I realized that the aircraft is performing horribly in bad weather conditions. The flight director is going crazy!

All that, makes me not want to fly the plane, even though it could be really beautiful.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What weather are you using? Active Sky has to be limited in the settings.

Any other hardware or fsuipc ?

I remember one topic also with this fast acceleration.

@DaveCT2003 do you have an idea?

Maybe a little more info.

Can you please share your system specs, any overclocking, if this happens at both default and payware airfields, what your frame rates are on the ground, and what your P3D Display, World, Lighting and Weather settings are (screen shots please).

Also, does this occur when you first load into a default aircraft first  and then switch to the Airbus?

Are you using the registered version of FSUIPC for anything including any control settings or LUA scripts?

Finally, do you have any ground friction tweaks or apps?  Any apps like Real Turbulence or anything else that modifies sim behavior?

Archived