Frankfurt incorrect taxi signs, missing taxi lanes, different texture resolutions around airport v2

Emi

"If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic."

Okay, so I open a new topic.

We all know the airport will not get a redesign by Aerosoft and the GAP team is retired.

However Olivers answer does not address many questions asked before the topic got closed.

Once again:

"the wrong N3/N5 signage"

That taxiway is called N3 since 2010. The original scenery being developed in 2015/2016 is not an excuse. Please correct the bug.

"Why does the terminal behind the C gates have such a bad resolution, both at daylight and especially during night time, while the A and B gates have a rather good resolution?"

vor 3 Minuten, Emanuel Hagen sagte:

"If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic."

Okay, so I open a new topic.

We all know the airport will not get a redesign by Aerosoft and the GAP team is retired.

However Olivers answer does not address many questions asked before the topic got closed.

Once again:

"the wrong N3/N5 signage"

That taxiway is called N3 since 2010. The original scenery being developed in 2015/2016 is not an excuse. Please correct the bug.

"Why does the terminal behind the C gates have such a bad resolution, both at daylight and especially during night time, while the A and B gates have a rather good resolution?"

Not to forget the Wrong taxiway  Sign at M30, which states "M330" in the scenery. And there was never a Taxiway M330 :D

8 minutes ago, marcdu said:

Not to forget the Wrong taxiway  Sign at M30, which states "M330" in the scenery. And there was never a Taxiway M330 :D

True, that one's bugged as well:

Please login to display this image.

Luckily not as much of a pain in the b**t though as there's a correct sign on the other side of the taxiway.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Developer

Sorry, I am not the developer of that product, have no access to the source and I am not responsable for any fixes in this 3D parts. It will be on the list for future updates, the rest is anwsered just before 

• OPabst locked this topic

Archived