EEDF V2 Rway 07C0-25C

Hi,

When I fly from EDDF (V2.01) I get traffic landing on this runway. It should be close for landing.

I had a look at the AFCAD., and it is in fact opened for Take off and landing, both sides.

Could you please correct the problem.

Thank's a lot
Yves

Why should it be closed for landing?

In fact at the moment 07C/25C is the only open runway at EDDF.

Outside of Corona times the center runway is also used for landings to shorten taxi times when the traffic flow allows. Especially on 25 swingover are often flown from the ILS25L to a visual 25C.

• Developer

And even before and after corona, the Center Runway is open for landing and used for it, mostly when no depature traffic is on Hold, the Landings to 25L/07R get a "swingover" clearance to land on the center runway.

Based on the situation, that the SIM will assign the nearest Runway seen from the direction the aircraft is flying to EDDF, the most landings will be on the North and South runway assigned. So absolut realistic.

As long as you don't see landing traffic at the Runway 18/36, all is fine with the Afcad and the scenery.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived