CRJ Professional Shared Cockpit

I have searched all over the Aerosoft forums for info about Shared Cockpit on the CRJ Profesional. Does anyone know if there is a shared cockpit feature for this aircraft?

It is not, but possibly for MSFS. 

The Aerosoft airliners which are Shared Cockpit (we use the term Connected Flight Deck) are the:

- Airbus Extended using Connected Flight Deck version 1 (a Peer to Peer... aka Direct Connection, which requires Port Forwarding).

- Airbus Professional (8 different aircraft) using Connected Flight Deck Version 2 (Server connection, does not require Port Forwarding).

our F-14 is also Shared Cockpit capable and uses a peer to peer connection.

Other Shared Cockpit capable airliners (all Peer to Peer connections):

- Leonardo Maddog MD-82/83/88

- TFDi Design B717

- Majestic Dash 8 Q400 Professional

Upcoming Shared Cockpit capable aircraft is the TFDi Design MD-11 and another aircraft which I am not at liberty to discuss.

I've been on the project of every one of the airliners mentioned above.  I also wrote Connected Flight Deck / Shared Cockpit Guides that anyone contemplating a peer-to-peer connection should read and head.  I am in the process of re-writing the guides.

I hope this has been helpful to you.

Best wishes.

Archived